SRX828S is a dual 18” subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use. Featuring a wide stance for splaying top boxes, indexing feet for stacking in both the standard and cardioid position, and a 141dB max SPL, the SRX828S is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD and XTI 2 amps as well as dbx VENU360 signal processors.
- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and dbx signal processors
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Power Handling: 4800W Peak, 2400W Program, 1200W Continuous
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-150Hz
- Frequency Response: 47Hz-150Hz
- Max SPL: 141dB
- Amplification options: Passive
- 2x 2279 LF 8 Ohm 18” Woofer
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
- System Type : Passive dual 18”, subwoofer system
- Maximum SPL Output : 141dB
- Frequency Range (-10dB) : 30hz - 150hz
- Frequency Response (- 3dB) : 47hz - 150hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 96dB
- System Power Rating : 4800W Peak, 2400W Program, 1200W Continuous
- Nominal Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Connectors : NL4 Input, NL4 Loop-thru (+/-1 or +/-2 Selectable)
- Operational Modes : Passive
- LF Driver : (2x) 2279H
- Crossover Frequency : 80hz
- Enclosure Material : 18mm plywood
- Casters : Accepts JBL WK-4S Kit
- Handles : 8
- Finish : Obsidian Duraflex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 14-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 26.79" x 47.42" x 22.57" (681mm x 1205mm x 574mm)
- Weight : 137.0 lbs (62.1g)
- Shipping Weight : 147.0 (66.5kg)
The SR-A18B is a sub-woofer system designed to be used in conjunction with the SR-A12L or SR-A12S Line array speaker. The SR-A18B employs the multi-amplifier drive system and is designed to be used in conjunction with the optional DP-0206 Digital Processor.
|Enclosure ||Bass-reflex type |
|Power Handling Capacity ||Continuous program: 720 W |
|Rated Impedance ||8 Ω |
|Sensitivity ||95 dB (1 W, 1 m) |
|Frequency Response ||40 - 400 Hz (when using DP-0206 (option)) |
|Crossover Frequency ||80 Hz (when using DP-0206 (option)) |
|Speaker Component ||46 cm cone-type |
|Input Connector ||M5 screw terminal, distance between barriers: 12.2 mm |
and Neutrik NL4MP × 2
|Finish ||Enclosure: Plywood, black, paint |
Front grille: Punched steel plate, black, acrylic paint
|Dimensions ||740 (W) × 573 (H) × 698 (D) mm |
|Weight ||66 kg (including accessories) |
|Accessory ||Joint plate …2, Joint plate mounting bolt (M10) …16 |
|Option ||Rigging frame: SR-RF12|
Digital processor: DP-0206
The vented SUB 18 and SUB 28 direct radiators have been designed for subwoofer use in active multiway systems. The superior transient response of the classic bass reflex construction is also well suited for medium to large bass arrays. The premium 700W RMS long excursion woofers feature extremely low THD, and the reliable, all-electronic Voice Coil Tracking Protection prevents thermal overload of the 100mm sandwich voice coils. For maximum dynamics, the SUB models can be driven by extremely powerful amplifiers; thermal overload triggers a virtually inaudible 'soft' power reduction.
Order-# D113129 Cabinet Subwoofer Configuration Vented Direct Radiator Nominal Impedance 8 ohms Rated Power RMS 700 watts Program Power 1400 watts Peak Power 2800 watts SPL 2,83 V/1m 98 dB max. SPL 1m (calc. with Peak) 132 dB Freq. Range (-10 dB) 35Hz - 700Hz Passive X-Over Frequency Hi-Cut VCT Protections yes Components LOW LFS 18700 Order-# D366304 Connectors SPEAKON 2x NL 4MPR 2x NL 4MPR Pin Wiring Normal/Fullrange 1+/1- Pin Wiring Biamped HF --- Pin Wiring Biamped LF --- Dimensons (WxHxD) mm 505x 805x 570 Net Weight 49 kg Enclosure Material Birch Plywood Finish Black 2-Component Structure Paint Grille Powder Coated Steel
he EV Rx218 is a 2 x 18 inch Sub Bass cabinet built with 18mm Birch Plywood providing 800 Watts of power @4 Ohms. This incredibly versatile speaker provides concert sound for people who don't want to blow the budget. Priced each.
- Direct radiating vented design
- High Sensitivity (99 dB)
- Solid Bass down to 35 Hz (-10 dB)
- Also perfect in combination with large HP and MH Horns
- 2 x four pin Speakon connectors
- Flying Hardware Available
- Wheel Kit Available
- Dimensions : 990mm H x 560mm W x 600mm
- Weight : 56.5 kg
Ηχείο SUB με 1 x 18 LF 2242H SVG driver. 800W/8Ω. 35Hz-1kHz ±3dB. Αrrays με AM6200 και AM4200 δορυφόρους χρησιμοποιώντας paf-3k planar array frame kit με AC2212. (548H x 561W x 816D mm). 44,5kg.
|Professional Sound Tools for Musicians
At the heart of the PREMIUM PR:O full-range cabinets is a new 1" driver with ultra-low-distortion
that renders a very natural-sounding image even at peak loads. The 60° x 40° horn to which this
driver is coupled ensures uniform system directivity that is sure to delight performing musicians,
sound techs, and audiences alike.
The new PREMIUM PR:O series? high-value interior is reflected in the exterior?s smart appearance
and modern appointments. The ergonomically shaped and positioned handles are recessed into the
enclosures, with no projecting parts or screws that could ruin auto upholstery. In addition, the full-range
models feature countersunk rigging points for fast, professional fixed installation. For added convenience,
the subwoofer is pre-fitted with threaded bushings to accept optionally available casters. The ingeniously
simple DuoTilt? pole mount gives you a choice of angles at which to aim the speakers directly at your
audience, but without the hassle and risk of wobbly tilt units.
Dynamic protection circuit for the highfrequency driver
PREMIUM PR:O Series mid/high units and monitors are equipped with special protective circuitry.
Located in the high-frequency signal path, it limits output levels whenever the 1" driver approaches
the overload threshold.
PREMIUM PR:O - PR:O 18 S
Description High-power-capacity 18" subwoofer with high-quality
Description crossover for powerful low-end kick
Power handling capacity RMS: 500 W
Power handling capacity Program: 1000 W
Frequency response within +/-3dB 48 Hz ? 150 Hz (internal wedge)
Frequency response @ -10dB 38 Hz ? 150 Hz (internal wedge)
Speaker 1 x 18“
Impedance 4 Ohm
Axial sensitivity 1w/1m half-space 104 dB
Maximum SPL 10% THD half-space 129 dB
Crossover frequency 150 Hz/12 db Octave
Connections 2x Speakon
Mounting collar DuoTilt? speaker-stand mounting collar for fast, easy
Mounting collar orientation of the speakers towards the audience
Dimensions (WxHxD) 53 cm x 61 cm x 64 cm
Dimensions (WxHxD) 20 3/4? x 24? x 25 1/4?
Weight 41.6 kg
Weight 91.52 lbs|