aking a page from high performance hot rod design, JBL filled the smallest possible cabinet with the highest possible power capacity. Especially suited for subwoofer-equipped systems, the SRX722 delivers very high acoustic output from a compact, easily transported system. A pair of 2262H Differential Drive? woofers handles 1600 watts (continuous) of power. Top these off with the world-class, 2451H four-inch compression driver, and you have big PA performance that fits easily into a sport utility vehicle.
* System Type: Dual 12“, two-way, bass-reflex
* Frequency Range (-10 dB): 72 Hz – 20 kHz
* Frequency Response (±3 dB): 81 Hz – 20 kHz
* Coverage Pattern: 75? x 50? nominal Power Rating
(Continuous/Program/Peak): 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
* Dimensions (H x W x D): 38″ x 15.5″ x 15.5″ (965 x 394 x 394 mm)
* Net Weight: 76 lbs. (34 kg)