The KR-55 Pro features "Real Groove Technology" which uses data recorded from actual professional musicians performing at various tempi, and is a completely different technology than conventional rhythm machines. There are a total of 24 high-quality rhythm styles, each fine tuned to provide the best possible feel, to accurately reproduce the experience of playing with a percussionist. The sounds, grooves, and phrases will play back at pristine quality even if you change the tempo, so you can enjoy playing serious jam sessions at your own pace.
SamplePad 4 comes equipped with four responsive, LED-illuminated rubber pads, dual-zone trigger input, and eight preset kits. With a built-in library of the most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds and the ability to load samples, the only limit is the playerʼs imagination. For even more flexibility, users can tune and add reverb to their sounds. Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse through kits and players can drag and drop their samples via USB on a Mac or PC without removing the SD card. The bright blue LED lighting is clearly visible in every setting.
SamplePad 4 Features:
- 4 pads allow endless percussive and sampling triggering possibilities
- Built-in library of 25 of the most popular percussion and electronic drum sounds
- 8 preset kits
- Add any sound sample to your drum or percussion setup via SD card
- Accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, storing 91 user kits and 512 samples per card
- Dynamic blue LED lighting provides clear visibility in any setting
- Intuitive navigation lets you browse through your kits with ease
- Drag and drop samples via USB on Mac or PC without removing the SD card
- USB-MIDI in/out
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Dual Trigger input for expansion
Fast, flexible, and feature-packed.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility! Both a compact, dynamic performance controller and a tightly integrated production environment, PreSonus®’ ATOM pad controller and included Studio One® Artist production software let you create and perform with ease. The most versatile pad controller in its class, ATOM is compatible with most music software and lets you perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks.
Produce quickly and easily in a tightly integrated environment.
ATOM connects to your computer via USB and is compatible with most music production and performance software but it is absolutely amazing when used with PreSonus Studio One. ATOM and Studio One integrate tightly so you can create quickly and easily. Enjoy blazingly fast, professional-style workflow with ATOM’s navigation, editing, and loop-point-creation features and transport controls.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode
- Note Repeat mode
- Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
Computer system requirements:
- Studio One® Artist production software for Mac® and Windows®
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for ATOM with Studio One 4 or later:
- Mac® OS X 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core® 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- Windows® 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection (needed for software installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Universal Control 2.9 or later (for firmware updates)
- Studio One 4.1+ required for native integration
||USB 2.0 (bus-powered)
Pads, Buttons, and Knobs
||16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
||20 assignable buttons
||4 endless rotary knobs
||1 Setup button
||0.82” (20.75 mm)
||7.68” (195 mm)
||7.95” (202 mm)
||1 lb. (0.45 kg)
MULTI-Level, MULTI-Play, and MULTI-Purpose!
- The most powerful, all-in-one percussion pad that suits anyone from a beginner to an expert, accommodating different levels of playing, a wide variety of playing styles and performance situations.
- DTX-MULTI 12 equips the 12 pads which are easy to be distinguished even at the dark stage. You can use the DTX-MULTI 12 in a variety of ways, such as using the percussion pad in combination with acoustic drums and percussion to accent music with a rich variety of voices, transferring data to the connected computer where you can compose music with the included 'Cubase AI 5' program, and connecting a kick pedal (sold separately) to create as a compact drum set.
In addition to a broad spectrum of voices taken from the world renowned, flagship MOTIF series synthesizers, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features many new percussion sounds that have been collected through Yamaha's advanced sampling techniques and ready-to-use effect sounds for a grand total of 1,277 voices.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 includes not only digital sounds but also DJ sounds and a rich variety of voices from percussion, chromatic percussion, folk, and acoustic drum instruments.
- You can also import WAV and AIFF audio files from a USB memory device and use them as voices.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 functions as a sample playback device with 64MB of battery backed Flash ROM.
- Together with great-sounding reverb and chorus effects that can be applied to entire drum kits, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features a Variation effect unit that can be used to enhance individual voices in many exciting ways.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 comes complete with 128 different MIDI playing patterns (including 3 demo patterns) from a world-wide range of musical genres including folk music, rock, and house.
- You can easily start and stop patterns by simply striking the pads. In addition, you can record your own performances as patterns or create patterns on a PC. These patterns can then be assigned to pads.
- Using the Tap Tempo function, you can set the tempo for patterns and the click track by simply striking pads. In this way, you can conveniently and intuitively set the tempo that you need.
The DTX-MULTI 12 provides a number of playing modes and features that enable performers to directly express their art and talent.
- Stick mode, optimized for playing the instrument with drum sticks
- Hand mode, for conveying subtle expressions through hand percussion.
- Finger mode, for extremely intricate finger drumming.
- Muting feature, which enables sounds to be muted or changed when a hand is pressed down on a pad as it is struck.
- Up to four different voices can be assigned to each pad.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 is packed with a multitude of features to stimulate creativity such as Stack mode in which all the notes assigned to a pad are triggered simultaneously with a single strike and Alternate mode in which the notes assigned to the pad are played individually in turn each time it is struck.
In addition to the MIDI In/Out port, the DTX-MULTI 12 is equipped with a USB TO HOST port that can be connected to a PC with a USB cable (sold separately) and a USB TO DEVICE port that can be save the user kit data on a USB memory.
- This connection can be used in a variety of ways. For example, those who have difficulty playing a keyboard can input MIDI data directly to DAW software, and others can play computer software synthesizer sounds by striking the DTX-MULTI 12.
- 'Cubase AI 5' by Steinberg, a DAW software application, is bundled with the DTX-MULTI 12. You can begin modifying the pitch and rhythm of the MIDI data that you input using the DTX-MULTI 12 and begin composing elaborate pieces of music on the same day you buy the DTX-MULTI 12.
- By installing the DTX-MULTI 12 Extension (planned for future release on our Web site), you will be able to control Cubase AI 5 directly from the DTX-MULTI 12 front panel. This extension will dramatically improve your efficiency in music composition.
The DTX-MULTI 12 comes with trigger-input jacks that five external pads can be connected to as well as one foot switch jack and one hi-hat controller jack.
You can customize the DTX-MULTI 12 to suit your needs. You can:
- Connect a hi-hat controller (such as the HH65) and a kick pad (such as the KP65) to use the DTX-MULTI 12 as a compact drum kit.
- Use a foot switch (such as the FC4) to switch between different drum kits and phrase patterns.
- Use a foot controller (such as the FC7 and FC9) to control the volume and effect values in real time.
- Connect a drum trigger (such as the DT20) to convert acoustic drum performances to trigger signals and input these signals for playback.
* Hi-hat controllers, foot switches, foot controllers, kick pads, and drum triggers are sold separately.
INSTANT DRUMS FOR ON-THE-GO MUSICIANS.
Alesis knows drums. Our SR16 has dominated the drum machine market since 1990 and continues to be in-demand today. Following in the tradition of its relative, the next-generation SR18 is loaded with cutting-edge drumsets, electronic drums, one-shot hits, and modern percussion sounds for any cutting-edge musicianʼs performances and compositions.
From hip-hop to country and everything in between, SR18 nails it on the first take. SR18 has an effects engine with Alesis reverb, EQ, and compression so you can output recording or performance-ready sounds. Dynamic Articulation™ enables sound to change in color and timbre, the same way that acoustic instruments do for truly realistic performances.
SR18 can be powered by AC or batteries, so whenever or wherever you need to lay down a groove, youʼre ready to roll. Itʼs time for the next Alesis drum machine.
* AC and Battery Power capability (6 AA's - not included with product) and AC Adapter
* 32 voice polyphony
* Backlit LCD
* MIDI In and Out
* TRS 1/4" Aux Output
* Drum Roll function
* Headphone output
* Instrument Input
* 100 Preset Patterns and 100 User Patterns
* Tempo / Value dial
* Footswitch control- Start/Stop and Count/A-B fill
Perform backed by 100 full-fledged rhythm patterns Use the tap tempo feature to adjust the tempo intuitively, or use the tempo adjustment buttons to make fine adjustments Adjust the volume of the drum machine to fine tune the mix balance with your guitar sound Tuner function ensures that your pitch is accurate Overdrive/distortion effect for electric guitar Recorder allows 16-bit/44.1 kHz PCM recording and playback Approximately 20 minutes of recording, with a maximum of 100 tracks USB port allows your recorded phrases to be easily backed-up to your computer Internal mic supports acoustic instruments Built-in speaker lets you immediately listen back to recorded sounds |
Recorder section Recording format PCM audio format WAV, format (extension: .wav), 44.1 kHz@16-bit Available recording time Approximately 20 minutes (Internal memory: 120 MB) Total number of tracks Up to 100 tracks Tuner section Scale 12 note equal temperament Detection range C1 (32.70 Hz) - C8 (4,186.01 Hz) Detection accuracy: Less than ±1 cent Drum machine section Tempo range 30 - 252 beats per minute (BPM) Number of drum patterns 100
(8Beat: 12, 16Beat: 13, POP/ROCK: 13, JAZZ/FUNK: 9, WORLD: 11, DANCE: 8, FILL: 11, ODD METER: 9, METRONOME: 12, SONG: 2） Effect section Overdrive, Distortion Others Connectors INPUT jack (1/4“mono), PHONES jack (1/8" stereo mini) Speaker Dynamic speaker (φ23 mm) Power supply Two AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries) Battery life* (when using the speaker / when using headphones)
Recorder: Approximately 3.5 / 11 hours
Drum machine: Approximately 9 / 12 hours
Tuner: Approximately 11 / 16 hours
*Continuous operation when using alkaline batteries with the backlight off and the volume at maximum. Dimensions
(W x D x H) 111 x 82 x 18 mm / 4.37" x 3.23" x 0.71" Weight 122g/4.30 oz (including the accessories battery) Accessories AAA batteries x 2 for verifying functionality, Rubber feet