Housing a single high gainIRONHEARTchannel – with full EQ and switchable pre-boost feature the IRT15H is designed to give youCRUSHINGIRONHEARTtones at low output levels which makes it ideal for home recording and your smaller gigs.
Using the unique input options of 15W or
Palmer EINS - Amazingly versatile!
Small 1-5W amps have become very popular in recent years. They are fun items but some seem more like toys than real amplifiers.Palmers approach with the EINS was to design a serious true tube amplifier for professional purposes. The speaker simulated output allows you to connect the output of the amp directly to your audio interface. Thanks to the integrated loadbox aspeaker does not need to be connected. Thanks to the unique "HiZ output” you can connect the output of the EINS directly to the input of any amplifier! This way the EINS can be power boosted or used as a preamp or even on your pedalboard.
The Palmer EINS comes with an ECC83 preamp tube (V1) and an ECC82 (V2) power stage tube as standard. Other tube configurations are possible as follows.
- 1: V1:ECC83 - V2:ECC83: Quieter, distorts much faster, a little more gain, lead sound.
- 2: V1:ECC83 - V2:ECC81: Louder than Variation "1“, quieter than the standard configuration, more gain, distorts a little more quickly.
- 3: V1:ECC81 - V2:ECC82: Stays clean a little longer, a little more headroom, darker distortion sound.
- 4: V1:ECC81 - V2:ECC83: The quietest configuration, distortion sets in a little later than with Variation "1“, distortion can be controlled very precisely.
- Type: head
- technology: Tube
- class: A
- power: 1 W
- Inputs: 1
- input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 M ohm
- outputs: 4
- output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- output impedance: Speaker out: 8 & 16 Ohm, Simulated out: 4k, HiZ out: 3,3M ohm
- Channels: 1
- Indicators: Power
- controls: Level, Tone
- FX loop: no
- Power supply: 230 VAC
- Power consumption: 10 W
- preamp tubes: ECC83
- power amp tubes: ECC82
- rectifier: solid state
- cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet / Housing surface: powder coated / anodized
- width: 206 mm
- depth: 128 mm
- height: 108 mm
100W HEAD guitar amplifier, 4 channels with digital Pre-amp & 4xEL34 Power Amp valves, 4 Modulation effects, 3 Delay effects, reverb. Footcontroller included.
- Power rating: 100W
- Preamp: Digital Natural Harmonic Technology
- Power amp tubes: 4 x EL34
- Preamp topologies: 16
- Modulation effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo
- Delay effects: Hi-Fi Analog, Tape, Multi
- Reverb: Independent custom voiced
- Midi Control: Midi in, Midi Thru
- Stompware controller: supplied
- Emulated line out: XLR
- Headphone out: 1/4" jack
- Line in: 1/4" jack
- Preamp: 1/4" jack
- Effects loop: Serial / Parallel -10dBV / +4dB with mix control
- Speaker output: 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm, 2x 16 Ohm
Marshall 1987X-01 50W Guitar Amplifier
Though the 50 Watt 1987X shares the same front and rear panel features as its big brother, the 1959 SLP, it does have its own distinct personality. Sweet warm singing sounds are packed into every nook and cranny of this great tone machine. As is the case with the 1959SLP, the 1987X has fittings and hardware as true to the originals as humanly possible, thus ensuring that authentic Marshall 'Vintage' look.
Mix the two channels together by connecting a short, screened patch lead between the second input of Channel 1 and the first input of Channel 2. If you then plug your guitar into the first input of Channel 1, you can mix the different tonal characters of each channel for greater flexibility.
The Series Effects Loop features a true bypass switch that takes the loop completely out of the circuit, thus ensuring the original tone isn't compromised. The Level Switch allows you match the loop to either stompboxes or rack units.
- Output: 50 Watts
- Pre-amp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-Band
- Presence Control
The JVM Series from Marshall is the most comprehensive range of professional, all-valve amplifiers ever offered. The JVM205H head is a 2-Channel 50 Watts tone buster. No other multi-channel, multi-mode amplifier delivers the amazing all-valve tone offered by the JVM at any price. Multiple, all-valve voicings provide an amazing array of tones which are accessible from the front-panel switches, MIDI or via the revolutionary technology of the supplied footswitch. Hailed as a breakthrough in amplification by the world's guitar press, the JVM Series offers a powerstage built on the peerless EL34 designs responsible for the legendary Marshall roar.
Seamless, Silent Switching
Ultimate Control and Connectivity
MIDI In and Thru connection means it can easily be integrated in a MIDI switching set-up
Silence is Golden
Output (RMS): 50 Watts
Pre-amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00045
Dimensions (Millimeters): 730 x 310 x 215
Weight: 17.5 kg, 38.6 lbs
|Eden WT800C Bass Amplifier Head Features: >Power 8 Ohms/ 4 Ohms/ 2 Ohms: 2 X 440W RMS @ 4 Ohms >Power Mono Bridge: 880W RMS @ 8 Ohms >Distortion: Frequency Response: 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB >Headroom: 3dB >Dimensions: 17“w x 3.5“h x 12“d >Weight: 26 LBS|