Plugging into this dedicated Acoustic amplifier produces a lovely warm deep tone with lots of nuances. The onboard graphic allows some very fine tuned tweaking to get exactly the sound you want and the variable chorus allows you to get some very usable chorus effects.
|Power: ||30 Watts |
|Driver: ||2 x 6.5'' Custom Designed με 2 x co-axial tweeters |
|Effects: ||Variable Chorus with Rate & Depth - Reverb - Anti Feedback |
|Channels: ||2 - 1 x Mic / Aux + 1 x instr |
|Εqualizer: ||4-Band Instrument Channel (Lo-Lm-Hm-Hi) |
|Outputs: ||DI-OUT, headphones |
|Inputs: ||Guitar, Auxiliary In, Mic / Aux |
|Controls: ||Volume (Ch.1 - Ch.2), Anti feedback, Chorus Rate / Depth, Reberb |
|DI Socket: ||Yes - Jack |
|Dimensions ( W x H x D ): ||44,6 cm x 35 cm x 31,7 cm |
|Weight: ||11,4 kg|
Marshall 1974X 18W Handwired Combo Guitar Amplifier
The 1974X is an authentic re-issue of the fabled model 1974 combo of the late sixties (1966-1968). Just like the original, it boasts a point-to-point, handwired, tagboard circuit housed in an aluminium chassis, plus a valve-driven tremolo circuit. At the very heart of its simple, but effective, two channel design can be found six valves: three ECC83s in the preamp, an EZ81 rectifier and a pair of cathode biased EL84s in the power stage. As the output and mains transformers are vital components in any amplifier as they influence performance, sound and feel, Marshall worked extremely closely with their associates at Dagnall in order to duplicate the original, "off-the-shelf" transformers in all areas.
Another major contributing factor to the distinctive sound of vintage 1974 combos is the way the original 20 Watt, ceramic magnet, Celestion Greenback T1221 loudspeaker's tone has softened with age.
In order to recreate the gorgeously smooth tones of a 35-year-old vintage Greenback, Celestion not only revisited the 1967 recipe for the speaker, they also came up with a proprietary way of "aging" the speakers so they sound and feel like the originals made in the late '60s! The same exact, exclusive "aged" T1221 Greenback speaker is also found in the 1974CX, a 1x12" extension cabinet for the 1974X.
Output - 18 Watt RMS
Speakers - G12M-20 Special
Pre-amp valves - 3 x ECC83
Power amp valves - 2 x EL84
Valve rectifier - 1 x EZ81
Dimensions (mm) - 610 x 508 x 206
Weight - 19kg
Supercharged to befit the name: The Valvetronix Pro Series. Introducing the new VTX150 Neodymium - the pinnacle of VOX modeling amps.
- VTX150 Neodymium features
- Valvetronix Pro Series - the perfect fusion of real tube tone and VOX modeling technology
- Next-generation VOX Valve Reactor circuit features an EL84 Vacuum tube
- 132 Expertly voiced presets
- 44 Song Presets: spot-on recreations of the sounds used on classic tracks
- 44 Basic Amp Model Presets: Valvetronix amp modeling at its robust finest
- 44 Effected Amp Model Presets: created with chorus, flanger and tremolo effects
- 44 Distinct amp models - the most in any Valvetronix amp
- Accurate amp models encompass the entire VOX lineage from the traditional AC30 to the modern Night Train, plus an impressive list of other hard-to-come-by classics and rare hi-gain boutique models
- 25 In-demand, top-quality effects
- 11 Pedal-type effects
- 11 Modulation (chorus, flanger, etc.)/Delay effects with Tap Tempo control
- 3 Reverb styles
- 8 User Programs for saving your custom settings (expandable to 16 using the VC12SV)
- Manual mode relies on the physical knob settings of the amp section
- Amp offers Gain, Volume, and Master Volume; EQ features Treble, Middle, and Bass
- Unique Power Level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level
- Built-in automatic guitar tuner
- Power level control allows you to adjust the output wattage of the power amp
- Celestion VOX NeoDog neodymium 12" speaker
- Powerful neodymium magnets generate volume levels unimaginable from a compact 150W combo amp
- Extension speaker output jack
- Connect any speaker cabinet (150W / 8Ω) to obtain up to 300W of output power
- Effects Loop for use with an external effects processor
- AUX IN jack lets you connect your CD/MP3 player and enjoy jam sessions
- Headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
- Optional VC-12SV foot controller (or VFS5) foot switch can control many of the VTX150 Neodymium's functions
Valvetronix Pro VTX150 Specification
- Number of amp models: 44
- Number of effects: 25 + Noise reduction
- Number of programs
- Preset: 132
- User: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels) *when using VC-12SV: 16 (4 banks x 4 channels)
- Input/output jacks
- Top panel: INPUT jack, PHONES jack, AUX IN jack
- Rear panel: FOOT SW jack, VOX Bus, Effect loop send/return
- Power amp output:
- maximum 150 W RMS @ 8 ohms (only the VTX150 Neodymium),
- *maximum 300 W RMS @ 4 ohms (when using an extension speaker)
- Speaker: Celestion Vox NeoDog neodymium speaker; 12" / 8 Ω (x1)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
- Power consumption: 83W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 261 x 438 mm / 17.76 x 10.28 x 17.24 inches
- Weight: 12.1 kg / 26.68 lbs.
- Included items: Power cable
- Options (sold separately): Foot controller (VOX VC-12SV), Foot switch (VOX VFS5)
Spider Valve™ MkII guitar amplifiers are the best of both worlds. The boutique-style, all-tube designs combine with award-winning modeling to deliver muscular tube tone and unsurpassed sonic flexibility.Available in 40-watt combos or a 100-watt head, Spider Valve MkII amplifiers are the result of a groundbreaking collaboration between Line 6 and Reinhold Bogner, the principal designer at Bogner Amplification.16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models and over 20 stunning effects are here for you to build your tone from the ground up. Explore distinctive clean tones, vintage mid-gain tones on the verge of breaking up, high-gain metal mayhem and more that were inspired by revered American, British or European amplifiers.
Add color, character and depth to your tone by pouring on the beautiful delays, tangy mods, lush reverbs, pitch effects and other Smart FX. Plus, take advantage of the Gate, Boost, Quick Loop and the other system effects. And customize each one with unparalleled adjustability and routing options.Spider Valve MkII amplifiers produce unprecedented sonic impact. Get ready for creamy, cascading distortions and enriched tube harmonics that leap from the Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers. The Line 6 modeling flows into the all-tube Bogner-designed 12AX7 preamp and 6L6 power amp sections to produce a guitar-playing experience like no other.
But don't take our word for it. According to tube-amp legend Reinhold Bogner, high-end tube performance, response and feel combined with the inspiring capabilities of modeling 'is the perfect marriage!'Spider Valve MkII guitar amplifiers raise the bar even higher. They provide the latest Line 6 modeling, extraordinary deep-editing capabilities and the sophisticated warmth, punch and response associated with the Bogner name.Since leaving his native Germany for Los Angeles in 1989, Reinhold Bogner has earned a maniacally devoted following of discerning guitarists. His loyal fans include Jerry Cantrell, Lyle Workman, Wes Borland, Chris DeGarmo, Keith Urban, Richie Sambora, Steve Stevens, Dan Huff, Allan Holdsworth, Mike Landau, Steve Vai, and more. The evolution of Spider Valve amplifiers will certainly earn him a few more.
Spider Valve™ MkII includes over 20 vibrant effects that provide a broad spectrum of colors, textures and dimensions for you to shape your tone. Explore the front-panel Smart FX, which are an instant collection of studio-standard effects. Take advantage of the deep cuts like customizable pre and post Boost settings and other must-have additions to any pros toolbox.Every Spider Valve MkII effect is fully adjustable, totally routable and completely musical. Route any effect pre or post and tweak up to 7 of its parameters for an extraordinary collection of tone-shaping tools.
Start smart and dive deep with Smart FX. The 20 brilliant and exceptionally simple front-panel effects deliver unprecedented control and sonic options. Twist the four 'swoosh' knobs to pour on the expressive delays, sweeping filters, swirly phasers and so much more. Apply liberally. (Up to four Smart FX can be used simultaneously.) Easy to use and incredibly infectious, Quick Loop, the built-in 14-second sound-on-sound looper, has a multitude of uses. Create several layers of melody, harmony and rhythm, loop chords for your own accompaniment, or change the routing from Post to Pre and use it to audition your tone with your hands free.
Dig a little deeper and discover the pitch effects. Uncover Smart Harmony, Pitch Glide and many other sonic secrets. Smart Harmony provides a chosen note above or below your played pitch. Harmonize within a key and a scale, kick out some triumphant '80s metal leads, and more!
Power: 40 Watts
Power: 30+ Watts
Speaker: 2 x 12'' Celection Vintage
Effect: 20 Smart FX ( 4 effect simultaneously), Noise gate, Boost
Speaker: 2 x 12''
Modeling Technology: Yes - 16 Amp models
Modeling Technology: Yes
Equalizer: 3 Band EQ
FX Loop: No
Outs: 1/4'' Speaker Outputs (Single & Dual) - Preamp Output Jack - XLR Output, Midi Out
Inputs: 1/4'' Power Amp Input, Midi In
Tubes: 2 x 12 AX7 Preamp Tube, 2 x 6L6 Power Tube
Controls: Drive, 3 Band EQ, Channel, Effect, Reverb, Prescence, Master
Footswitch: Δεν περιλαμβάνεται - FBV Pedal Input/FBV Shortboard™ MkII και FBV Express™ MkII
Dimensions ( W x H x D ): 67,9 cm x 55.20 cm x 28.6 cm
Weight: 27,27 kg
The AD15VT-XL is part of the NEW VOX Valvetronix XL line, an exciting new range of tube-powered modelling amplifiers that delivers the power and punch that modern rock players require, with a selection of hi-gain sounds that span the entire range of heavy rock music.
Features of the Vox AD15VT XL:
Eleven amp sounds
Sophisticated modelling technology is used to provide eleven different amps, including classic vintage amps of the past, costly, modern high-end amps and high-gain hybrids, all accessible at the turn of a knob. These new models include Glass, modelled on the Clean channel of a collectable 100-Watt head named the Overdrive Special; Funked, modeled on a classic American black-faced 2x12 combo; Buzzsaw, inspired by the British-made 50-Watt head that created the sounds of ʽ70s hard rock and metal; Crunched, based on a very rare modded VOX AC30/6TBX Top Boost combo, adding new hot-rodded gain levels and EQ; Thrashed, modelled on a 1983, all tube, single channel, master volume 100-Watt head; Raged, based on the high gain channel of a modern, all-tube 100 Watter, with boosted bass and mid frequencies and even more gain; Modern, a still higher gain modification to the "Modern High Gain” channel, with scooped EQ; Fluid, the UK Modern setting with maximum gain and mid-range EQ, modified to emphasize a vocal-like tone for legato-style playing; Molten, based on VOXʼs US Hi-Gain model but capable of even more powerful, heavily saturated sounds, with an Octave effect mixed into the preset; Black, a version of the UK Modern mutated to Class A, rather than Class AB; and Damaged, rooted in VOXʼs US Hi-Gain model with more gain and a completely re-voiced and modified EQ to be thicker and darker.
Eleven high-quality effects
Are built in, including compressor, delay, reverb, compressor & chorus, compressor & phaser, chorus & delay, chorus & reverb, flanger & reverb, tremolo & reverb, and rotary & reverb, plus Noise Reduction. New for th XL series is an Octave effect for massive lead tones. Effect parameters are fully adjustable and a Tap button makes it easy to set your delay time or modulation speed.
Store amp and effect settings
Store your favourite amp and effect settings as a program, containing two different settings (CH1 and CH2). Switch between these settings from the top panel, or by using the optional VFS2 foot switch connected to the rear panel. In addition, there is a preset program for each amp type.
In Manual mode the sound you hear reflects the physical settings of the knobs. Youʼre in control. Connect an optional VFS2 dual foot switch (sold separately) to switch programs or bypass effects. A power level control (not available on AD15VT-XL) adjusts the output wattage of the power amp. This means that even when the master volume is turned up all the way to drive the Valve Reactor power amp, you can adjust the volume without losing any tone.
Specifications of the VOX AD15VT XL
- Number of amp types: 11
- Number of effects: 11
- Noise reduction: 1
- Number of programs: 11 preset, 2 channel
- Input/output jacks:
- Top panel: 1 x INPUT
- Rear panel: 1 x FOOT SW jack, 1 x LINE/PHONE jack
- Power amp output: Maximum 15W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Speaker: 1 x VOX original (10 inch 8 ohm)
- Weight: 11kg/24.25lbs
- Options (sold separately): VFS2 dual foot switch
|MINI GUITAR AMP MARSHALL MS-2
1" Speaker, 2 Watts
Volume Tone Control.
Channel Switch (clean/overdrive).
Colour: Black, Vintage Look.
Power Supply: 9V Battery or AC adaptor (not included).
Width: 110 mm
Depth: 60 mm
Height: 140 mm