|Content||Operating in the 633.4 MHz band, this ECO 2 Series set includes a handheld dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern and a diversity receiver featuring balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” outputs, level and squelch controls and LED status indicators.
Wireless Microphone System Accessories
Transmission frequency range
Rated HF output power
>10 h (with alkaline batteries)
gain , Power , transmission power Hi / Low
On / Low Battery
LD Systems ECO 2 R B6 II Receiver
2 x AA battery
fixed to housing
60 - 16,000 Hz
> 105 dB
Audio output, balanced
Audio output, unbalanced
6.3 mm jack
Mute Level (Squelch) , volume
Antenna A/B , Audio signal (Norm / Peak) , Power
12 - 18 V DC , 400 mA , External Power Supply
Batteries , Power supply
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band
- Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (1001 frequencies)
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-35 kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, +/-17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100 m (300\'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range: -5o C to +45o C (23o F to 113o F)
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +9 dBV; 1/4-inch (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +7 dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ohms
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 210.0 mm (8.27“) W x 164.4 mm (6.47“) D x 44.0 mm (1.73“) H, not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adapters
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone Element: ATW-T341b: Dynamic cardioid
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern.
- Dimensions: ATW-T341b: 237.0 mm (9.33“) long, 48.0 mm (1.89“) diameter
- Net Weight: ATW-T341b: 284 g (10.0 oz), without batteries
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex(TM) stand clamp Dimensions and Weight in PackagingChannel D (655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz)Shipping Weight: 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 4 in Channel I (482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz)Shipping Weight: 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 4 in Channel C (541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz)Shipping Weight: 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 4 in
Audio-Technicaʼs second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power. Also new to the 2000 Series, the optional ATW-CHG2 two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters in any combination.
Offering 10 selectable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Seriesʼ 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technicaʼs Tone Lock™ squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
Automatic frequency scanning
10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
New charger (ATW-CHG2 ) available for ATW-T220a & ATW-T210a transmitters
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it\'s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
||Handheld transmitter with choice of microphone cartridge.
||Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
SLX2/SM58 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Automatic Transmitter Setup
Backlit LCD with timeout feature
Automatic Frequency Selection
Automatic Transmitter Setup
960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
RF presence LED
5-segment audio meter
Multi-function, backlit LCD
Low battery indicator
Frequency and power lockout
Rugged metal chassis
Volume control on rear of unit
1/2 rack design
Furnished rack hardware
Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
XLR and 1/4" outputs
|The WMS40 mini2 Sets ensure brilliant sound and ease of use at an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic
sound at any time.
The SR40 mini2 receiver provides three status LEDs each for channels 1 and 2, indicating ON/OFF
status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the
level at the ¼" output jack. Each receiver comes with a universal 12-V switched mode power supply with
EU, UK, and US adapters. The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off
The PT40 mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. A reliable mini XLR
input allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone.
The rugged HT40 mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh
cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life is the same legendary 30 hours off
a single AA battery as for the standard WMS40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus
saving real money in the long run. Consumer Alert (for US users)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: The system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
Carrier frequency range 660 to 865 MHz
Audio bandwidth 40 to 20,000 Hz
Frequency stability (-10°C to +50°C) ±15 kHz
T.H.D. at 1 kHz typ. 0.8%
Signal/noise ratio typ. 105 dB(A)
RF output typ. Max. 10 mW
Power requirement single 1.5-V AA size battery
Battery life >30 hours|