The LD Systems LDP82 is a passive bass reflex multifunctional loudspeaker equipped with an 8″ speaker and a 1″ compression driver.
This loudspeaker was designed for live applications, both as a full-range solution as well as in combination with a subwoofer. It has an output of 100 W and a high sound pressure level of 112 dB(max.) and impresses with assertive treble and midrange.
Additional highlights are the built-in rigging points, the 36 mm stand mount and the rugged overall design. Optional wall-mount brackets are available. The perfect PA solution for bands, mobile discos or permanent installation in medium-sized clubs and other function rooms.
- Model Name: LDP82
- Type: Bass Reflex
- Woofer: 8″ Custom Made
- Compression Driver: 1″ Custom Made
- Dispersion: 90° x 40°
- Power Capacity (Cont./Peak): 100 W / 200 W
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 15 Khz
- SPL (1 W / 1 m): 92 dB
- Max SPL: 112 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Input: Speakon compatible
- Output: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet Material: PP
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 295 x 420 x 235 mm
- Features: M8 rigging points, Stand support (36 mm)