The TA 312S Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible. Beyond their fully adjustable goosenecks lies a new level of flexibility. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid directional characteristic offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as musician and stage communication by directly plugging in to your X32 consoles, courtrooms and conference centers.
No More Rumble Only Tuned Clarity
Reverberation & room acoustic is not your puzzle anymore; TA 312S microphones are fine tuned for speech and ensures crystal clarity in communication with clear & intelligible sound that can be heard and understood by everyone.
No Installation Headaches…
Highly compact TA 312S is designed for plugging directly into any panel or desk-mounted female XLR connector.
Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone
- For speech applications
- Ideal as a command microphone for studios, podiums, conferences and desktop PCs
- Cardioid polar pattern minimises background noise and feedback
- Flexible gooseneck
- On/off switch for muting during breaks
- Effective wind and pop noise filter included
- Gooseneck length: 280 mm
- Frequency response: 50 – 18,000 Hz
- Impedance: 500 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -53 dB ±3 dB @ 1 kHz (1 V / Pa)
- Dimensions (LxD): 460 x 38 mm
- Weight: 236 g