- UHF diversity wireless system with FM technology
- 12 selectable channels
- 100 metre range under ideal conditions
- Up to 6 systems can be used simultaneously
- ASC infrared synchronisation between transmitter and receiver
- Squelch with pilot tone
- 10-hour transmitter operating time with two AA batteries
- Receiver in sturdy metal housing
- Optional rack mounting kit as accessory
- U500 replaceable heads also suitable for the U300 handheld microphone
U300 transmitters have a 10 mW output and an operating time of 10 hours on two AA batteries. The handheld microphone’s frequency response ranges from 55 Hz to 16 kHz. With a lower cut-off frequency of 25 Hz, the bodypack is also suitable for transmitting 5-string bass guitars with a deep H string. The bodypack’s input level can be adjusted to both active and passive guitars and basses over three levels. The power switch features a handy standby mode for temporary muting. The U300 receiver is fitted with a bright LCD channel display, an LED chain for displaying audio signal strength and both a balanced XLR and an unbalanced 6.35 mm audio output. The audio output can also be switched to instrument level for directly connecting to guitar and bass amplifiers.
U300 series wireless systems feature a fresh, modern design and are available as vocal sets with receiver and dynamic handheld microphone with cardioid characteristic, bodypack and headset or bodypack and lavalier microphone. The microphone characteristic can be changed using U500 series replaceable heads. U300 instrument sets are available with bodypack and clip-on microphone for wind instruments or a double-shielded low-capacitance cable for guitars and basses.