- Reliable in-ear monitoring with more than 100 m range
- 96 available channels
- 2, 10 or 30 mW ERP selectable transmission power
- Convenient infrared frequency syncing
- Individual user name assignment and memory for 10 custom presets
- Extended frequency response
- 3-band EQ with parametric mids
- Switchable limiter
- Stereo, focus and mono modes of operation
- High-contrast OLED display
- Transmitter with direct monitoring headphone output
- Bodypack receiver with three selectable squelch levels
- 10 h of bodypack receiver operation on two AA batteries
- Simultaneous operation of up to 12 systems
- U500Â® IEM transmitter compatible with U300Â® IEM bodypacks
- Package is not included headphones.
Move freely on stage while the perfect monitor mix is delivered directly to your ears: the amazing performance and reliability of the U500Â® In-Ear Monitoring Systems will surpass your expectations for certain. Designed with the pro user in mind, they feature advanced technology, contemporary looks and straightforward operation.
U500Â® In-Ear Systems provide a selection of 96 channels and 2, 10 or 30 mW RF output power for a transmission range greater than 100 m. For quick and trouble-free setup, they allow for convenient infrared synchronisation of transmitter and receiver. U500Â® In-Ears sport high-contrast OLED displays and allow for individual user name assignment. In addition, you can save 10 custom presets.
To deliver pristine, precise audio U500Â® In-Ear Monitoring Systems include a 3-band EQ with parametric mids, a switchable limiter and a squelch circuit. They offer a choice of stereo or mono operation and a direct monitoring headphone output at the transmitter. They offer a choice of stereo or mono operation and a direct monitoring headphone output at the transmitter. With a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 95 dB and less than 0,3% THD, the U500Â® In-Ear\’s noise floor is exceptionally low.
Drawing little current only, the U500Â® Bodypack Receiver operates up to 10 hours on two AA batteries. A volume control allows convenient in-performance monitoring level adjustment. Three selectable squelch levels ensure optimum performance at all times.
U500Â® In-Ear Monitoring Systems are available for operation in five frequency ranges. The 470 – 490 MHz, 514 – 542 MHz, 584 – 608 MHz and 655 – 679 MHz bands permit running up to 12 systems simultaneously. In the 823 – 832 MHz + 863 – 865 MHz range six systems can be operated at the same time providing wireless monitoring for your entire band.
584 – 608 MHz
LDU505IEMT – LD Systems U505 IEM T Transmitter – 584 – 608 MHz
In-ear Monitoring Accessories
^ , 10 mW , 30 mW
40 – 16000 Hz
Menu selector Button , Power On/Off , volume headphones
Combo TRS 6.3 mm , XLR (balanced)
12 – 18 V DC
19″ Rack mount kit , BNC-Antenna , power adapter
LDU505IEMR – LD Systems U505 IEM R Receiver – 584 – 608 MHz
3.5 mm TRS
3.5 mm TRS
33 mW @ 16 Ohm mW , 80 mW @ 33 Ohm mW
Fixed to housing
Down , On / Off , Up , volume
2 x 1.5 V AA
2 x AA batteries , Antenna
battery status LED