The DM4 is the first pedal to deliver a wide range of legendary distortion/overdrive-style effects in a programmable, road-ready stompbox. Includes: digital modeling of 16 vintage distortion effects (including models based on Tube Driver, Rat, Tube Screamer, Big Muff, Fuzz Face, etc.), 4 programmable presets, bass/mid/treble controls for perfect grind or growl, true bypass switching, Expression Pedal input, mono in and out.
16 models of classic and collectible fuzz, distortions, and overdrives
4 programmable presets. Save any 4 of your favorite settings as presets for instant recall.
True Bypass switching True bypass switching removes electronics completely from the audio signal path.
Battery (4x "C" cells provided) or optional AC adapter powered. Compatible with the Line 6 PX-1 Power Adapter.
Digital Effects: 16
Factory Presets: 18
User Programmable Channels: 4
Controls: Drive, Bass/Jet Fdbk, Mid/Sub/Comp, Treble/Jet Rate, Volume/Gate
Additional Controls: Expression Pedal (optional)
Mono/Stereo: Mono in, Mono out
Chassis Color: Gold
The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. It's the perfect chorus pedal for bassists.
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Bass chorus like the world has never known.
The DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal is designed especially for bass. The XBC Bass Chorus Pedal lets you morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once for an endless palette of amazingly rich effects. Built-in voice randomization increases with more voices for an even denser wash of killer chorus. DigiTech includes a 9V battery with the XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal.
DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal Features:
- Designed especially for bass
- Morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once
- Voice randomization increases with more voices
The BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- “Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Building on the 20-year legacy of the famous BOSS BF-2, the new BF-3 flanger pedal gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create stereo flanging with incredible depth--even Slicer-type effects and sounds that seem to "swirl" around the listener. An instant classic.
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging and futuristic slicer-type sounds, respectively
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800
What's bright green and goes from 1 to 11 as fast as you can step on the “On” switch? It’s the very essence of rock ‘n’ roll, our screaming-hot VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800 effects pedal! The classic sound of blazing, overdriven vacuum tubes never goes out of style, and they’re at your command – when you have the VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800 in your effects chain
Vintage Tube-Like Tone
In order to recreate the sound of real-tube crunch, we put the original 4558 op amps and legendary MA150 distortion diodes in the TO800, putting rock’s most powerful overdrive sounds at your disposal. The resulting output is extremely faithful to that of the vintage tone machines that made rock and roll history.
Ease of Use
Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls let you shape the exact sound you want. The status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch provides the highest signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the TO800 via a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Get vintage overdrive, smooth sustain and screaming fat tone
- Perfect for guitar; great for bass and keyboards, too
- Uses original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Captures every nuance of your playing from smooth overdrive to screaming tube sounds
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Rugged electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation