POD® HD500 is the best-selling multi-effects floorboard*—and now POD HD500X gives you even more power to define your sound. Itʼs the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage. So if youʼve never experienced the flagship of the POD family, nowʼs the time to check out POD HD500X.
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Assignable, pro-grade, backlit footswitches that you can see from anywhere on stage
- The command center for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Variable input impedance
- L6 LINK™ connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource® series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler® Variax® guitars
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Eight set list banks
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner Tap tempo
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- Downloadable POD® HD500X software editor/patch librarian
Space features 12 of Eventide's signature reverb combination effects culled from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new magic. Space includes 100 presets, including presets crafted by Flood and Alan Moulder (The Killers, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, My Bloody Valentine, 30 Seconds to Mars, PJ Harvey and Them Crooked Vultures), Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Nine Inch Nails), Richard Devine (sound designer, synthesist, performer, remixer), Vernon Reid (Living Colour), Amedeo Pace (Blonde Redhead), Alex Somers and Jonsi Birgisson (Jonsi and Alex, Sigur Ros), Amadeo Pace (Blonde Redhead) and John Agnello (Patti Smith, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., and Kurt Vile). These unique effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact, roadworthy package. Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and spatial effects in such a compact and affordable package. Eventide stompboxes are available at your favorite authorized Eventide dealer.
- 12 of Eventide's Signature Reverb Combo Algorithms
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
|Input impedance ||500K ohms|
|Output Impedance ||470 ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance ||10K ohms or greater|
|Input 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Input 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Expression Pedal ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Aux Switch ||¼ inch stereo phone jack|
|USB ||Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.|
|MIDI In ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|MIDI Out/Thru ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|AC Adapter Jack ||Power Supply included (see below)|
|Power ||9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)|
|Dimensions ||English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)|
Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
|Weight ||2.15 lbs, 1kG||
Building on EHXʼs looper legacy, the 45000 combines the familiar controls of a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features making it possible to create complex multi-track loops quickly and easily.
Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. The 45000 records non-compressed, 44.1 kHz / 16-bit CD quality audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB). Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional45000 Foot Controller(sold separately).
Here at Zoom we've been leading the way in multi-effects processing for the past twenty-five years. We're especially proud that our innovations in stomp-box effects pedals have become the tools of choice for bassists and guitarists the world over. Now, with the release of the B1on and B1Xon, we're taking bass effects to new heights—and at an astonishingly affordable prices. Whatever your level of expertise, whatever your style of music, the B1on/B1Xon is sure to become an instant favorite in your pedalboard.
The B1on offers 100 bass effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb and amp models. The B1Xon offers 5 additional pedal-controlled effects.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. An onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings, and a Looper feature enables you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes, and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times.
Programming is simple and straightforward, thanks to a streamlined user interface and the large backlit LCD screen. Advanced editing features such as Swap, Auto-Save and Pre-Select make it easy to organize your patches for live performance and allow you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. In addition, the B1Xon's built-in expression pedal enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter in real time.
|Display: ||Yes |
|Technology Modeling: ||Yes |
The award winning HOG (Harmonic Octave Generator) earned kudos from players and reviewers alike for its ability to exponentially expand a musician's sound palette. Now EHX take the HOG to an even greater level of performance and functionality with the HOG2. It delivers complete control of ten totally polyphonic and glitch free voices ranging from two octaves below to four above the instrument's pitchâ?”all without the need for a special pickup or instrument mods of any kind.
Powerful sounds and a sophisticated appearance!
The new StompLab series - shattering expectations for compact multi-effect units
VOX StompLab Specifications
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want!
- StompLab IG provides 103 types of modeling effects, StompLab IIG provides 104 types, StompLab IB provides 60 types, and StompLab IIB provides 61 types
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
- The StompLab IIG and IIB provide an expression pedal that lets you control a variety of effect parameters including wah and volume
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
Effect Type - StompLab IIB
Pedal (9): COMP, EXCITER, WAH , AUTO WAH, BRN OCTAVE, ACOUSTIC, U-VIBE, TONE, RING MOD
Amp (10): VALVE 1, VALVE 2, CLASSIC, SCOOPED, LA STUDIO, GOLD PANEL, JAZZ, STUDIO, AC100, UK MAJOR
Drive (8): TUBE OD, FAT DIST, ORANGE DIST, SHRED DIST, FUZZ, OCTA FUZZ, TECHNO FUZZ, CRUSHER
Cabinet (12): LA 4x10, LA 1x18, METAL 4x10, UK 4x12, UK 4x15, CLASSIC 8x10, MODERN 4x10, STUDIO 1x15, JAZZ 1x15, AC 2x15, COMBI, CUSTOM
Modulation (9): CE CHORUS, MULTI CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM, G4 ROTARY, PITCH SHIFT, FILTRON1 (AUTO), FILTRON2 (MANUAL)
Delay (8): ANALOG DELAY 1, ANALOG DELAY 2, ANALOG DELAY 3, ANALOG DELAY 4, ECHO 1, ECHO 2, ECHO 3, ECHO 4
Reverb (3): ROOM, SPRING, HALL
Noise Reduction (1)
JAZZ/FUSION×10, POP1×10, POP2×10, ROCK1×10, ROCK2×10, HEAVY×10, FUNK1×10, FUNK2×10, DANCE×10, OTHER×10, USER×20
The number of Effect:
- The number of Program: 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- Audio Input: 1 (Monaural Standard)
- Audio Output: OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit / D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Tuner: Measurement Range: A0 - E6
- Calibration Range: A=438 Hz - 445 Hz
- Power: AA battery x 4 DC 9V (Option: AC Adapter)(Approx 200mA current consumption)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (Alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): StompLab IIB = 207 x 125 x 64 / mm, 8.15 x 4.92 x 2.52 / inch
- Weight: StompLab IIB = 780 g / 1.72 oz
- Included items: AA battery x 4 for verifying proper operation
- Options: AC Adapter