The Mackie CR4-XBT is a pair of Bluetooth-enabled Creative Reference Series 4\” multimedia monitors offering a compact solution for quality audio playback in home studios and gaming setups. With 50W of amplification driving 4\” woofers and 0.75\” tweeters, the CR4-XBT monitors work well whether you\’re creating content or casually enjoying some tunes.
The pair consists of one passive speaker and one powered speaker that connect with an included speaker cable. Each monitor incorporates a custom-tuned rear port to smoothly extend the low end and a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high frequencies.
With plenty of I/O provided, the CR4-XBT can accept a wired connection from your audio interface or computer soundcard, or a wireless stream via Bluetooth from your mobile device. Either way, your music can be pumped out to the drivers or your favorite headphones.
The CR4-XBT features a download for ProTools | First and The Musician\’s Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plug-ins with BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
Bluetooth Multimedia Monitors
- Equipped with a 4\” woofer and a 0.75\” tweeter
- Class D amplifier
- Power: 50 W
- Frequency response: 65 – 20,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Max. SPL (Sound pressure level): 100 dB
- Housing: MDF
- Audio playback via Bluetooth
- Volume control on the front
- Power supply: 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 225 x 155 x 210 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Price is for a pair
- 2x 6.3 mm Jack line input
- 2x RCA inputs
- 3.5 mm Mini-jack stereo input
- 3.5 mm Mini-jack stereo headphone output
- Speaker terminals for a second monitor