This 20W combo is designed for those that like expression through innovation. Using a Celestion V type speaker the Origin20CTM provides a classic all-valve Marshall tone. A 2-way footswitch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. With classic styling and modern features this amp generates rich, harmonic tones so that you can craft a sound to suit your personality.
Our new power reducing technology, PowerstemTM, allows you to have high, medium or low power modes to suit your environment, from playing small venues to playing in your bedroom.
It may only have one channel but don’t underestimate it. By using the tilt control you can blend the voice between the normal tone and a high treble tone.
Using the footswitchable gain boost feature you can add that extra level of gain to generate a more overdriven tone.
There are lots of features on the Origin so we've made some videos to help you better understand how the Origin can help shape your sound.
High power 20W, mid power approx 3W and low power approx 0.5W
Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
Yes, Series, Send/Return
Celestion V type (16Ω, 50W)
3 x ECC83
Power amp valves
2 x EL34
Detachable power cable included
Dimensions (including feet and handle)
13.9 kg / 31 lbs
520 mm / 20.5“
440 mm / 17.3“
240 mm / 9.4“
The Marshall MG102CFX provides pure analog Marshall tone. Marshall MG102CFX is a Carbon Fiber outfitted 100 watt 2x12 Combo with FX! With a totally new internal design and approach, the brand new MG Series delivers essential digital features, but with vast superior and programmable analogue tone at its heart.
Innovation, Functionality, Tone - just a few words that help sum up the brand new range of solid-state MG amplifiers from Marshall. Combining years of experience in analogue amplification with cutting-edge digital technology has resulted in the creation of an all-encompassing amplifier series, ideal for the beginner and gigging pro alike.
Specially voiced digital effects, intuitive footswitching technology and four adjustable and storable channels are just a few of the features found in the new MG range. From a punchy 10 watt combo through to an effects laden, soul pounding 100 watt head, this series has it all.
- Modern Brushed Silver Panel and Carbon Fiber Look Vinyl
- New Programmable FX Include Studio and Spring Reverb; Octave Plus Reverse Delay
- 3 Simultaneous Digital FX at once
- 4 Programmable Analog Channels- Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Stompware pedal friendly
- 3 Band EQ
- Programmable Speaker Damping
- MP3 Input
- Headphone Jack
- 2x12 in. Speakers
- 100 watts
Marshall 1974X 18W Handwired Combo Guitar Amplifier
The 1974X is an authentic re-issue of the fabled model 1974 combo of the late sixties (1966-1968). Just like the original, it boasts a point-to-point, handwired, tagboard circuit housed in an aluminium chassis, plus a valve-driven tremolo circuit. At the very heart of its simple, but effective, two channel design can be found six valves: three ECC83s in the preamp, an EZ81 rectifier and a pair of cathode biased EL84s in the power stage. As the output and mains transformers are vital components in any amplifier as they influence performance, sound and feel, Marshall worked extremely closely with their associates at Dagnall in order to duplicate the original, "off-the-shelf" transformers in all areas.
Another major contributing factor to the distinctive sound of vintage 1974 combos is the way the original 20 Watt, ceramic magnet, Celestion Greenback T1221 loudspeaker's tone has softened with age.
In order to recreate the gorgeously smooth tones of a 35-year-old vintage Greenback, Celestion not only revisited the 1967 recipe for the speaker, they also came up with a proprietary way of "aging" the speakers so they sound and feel like the originals made in the late '60s! The same exact, exclusive "aged" T1221 Greenback speaker is also found in the 1974CX, a 1x12" extension cabinet for the 1974X.
Output - 18 Watt RMS
Speakers - G12M-20 Special
Pre-amp valves - 3 x ECC83
Power amp valves - 2 x EL84
Valve rectifier - 1 x EZ81
Dimensions (mm) - 610 x 508 x 206
Weight - 19kg
|MINI GUITAR AMP MARSHALL MS-2
1" Speaker, 2 Watts
Volume Tone Control.
Channel Switch (clean/overdrive).
Colour: Black, Vintage Look.
Power Supply: 9V Battery or AC adaptor (not included).
Width: 110 mm
Depth: 60 mm
Height: 140 mm
The JamVOX is an integrated monitor and software system that extracts the guitar from any MP3 and plugs you into the mix of your favorite bands.
JamVOX gives guitarists instant access to dozens of legendary amps and effects all in one easy to use "drag and drop” software interface. Revolutionary Guitar XTracktion (GXT) technology lets you remove the guitar part of your favorite song with the push of a button. Best of all, you can then take the lead yourself with instant rock star tone! Alternatively, you can extract or isolate the guitar part, slow down the tempo, and practice any style of music without changing the pitch.
The VOX JamVOX includes authentic software models, or recreations, of 19 famous guitar amps and 54 vintage and modern effects, so you'll be able to perfectly reproduce the sounds of your favorite guitarists. JamVOX also comes with a dedicated full-range USB monitor speaker, so there's no need for complex wiring or any specialized knowledge of computer music. A two-CD 28-song bundle of guitar play-along tracks of famous songs, courtesy of Hal Leonard Corporation, is also included, with classic play-along songs such as Day Tripper by The Beatles, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, Hot For Teacher by Van Halen, Crossroads by Cream, Am I Evil? originally by Diamond Head (covered by Metallica), and many more.
The JamVOX Software functionality includes:
- 19 amp models ranging from vintage to modern: Virtual Valve Reactor even reproduces the operation of vacuum tube power amps including VOX AC15, VOX AC15TB, VOX AC30, and more.
- 12 cabinet models that meticulously simulate the speaker response and cabinet design including VOX AC15, VOX AC30, VOX AD412, TWEED 1x8, TWEED 1x12, and more.
- 54 high-quality effect models: 18 pedal-type, 12 modulation-type, 11 delay-type, 12 reverb, noise reduction including TUBE OD, ORANGE DIST, FUZZ, OCTAFUZZ, VOX WAH, ROTARY, TALK MOD REVERSE DELAY, ECHO PLUS Delay, reverbs and many more.
- Drag and drop six effect units to freely specify their routing
- More than 100 Guitar programs that include the guitar sounds of famous songs and guitarists
- Pickup modeling function lets you produce the sounds of different pickups than those actually on the connected guitar
The JamVOX Monitor functionality includes:
- Powered monitor speaker with built-in 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Two 3-inch full-range speakers deliver powerful and high-quality sound: rated power output is 0.75W+0.75W
- Mic input allows you to record vocals or enjoy sessions with a vocalist
- Guitar Input (1/4 phone jack, Mono)
- Phones Output (1/4 phone jack, Stereo)
- Also usable as a USB audio interface that supports ASIO/CoreAudio compatible software, and as a speaker for your computer
JamVOX System Requirements:
- Mac: OS X 10.4 or later, Apple PowerPC G4 1.5GHz or faster, or Intel CPU, 1GB RAM or more, 1,024 x 768 display or larger, 32,000 colors or higher
- Windows: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1(32-bit) or later, Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz or faster, 1GB RAM or more, 1,024 x 768 display or larger, 16bit colors or higher
Vox DA15 15W Guitar Amplifier
Introducing the affordable, portable DA15 Digital Amp from VOX. Don't let the small size fool you. This rugged little beast boasts some killer bells and whistles, such as 11 distinctive sound styles ranging from clean to high gain, 11 great sounding, digital effects, a ???knob-based?? control panel that's really easy to use plus a whole lot more.
Number of Styles: 11
Number of Effects: 11 plus noise reduction
Signal Processing: 24-bit (both A/D and D/A conversion), 44.1 kHz sampling frequency
Input/Output Jacks: INPUT, FOOT SW, LINE/PHONE
Power Amp Output: Maximum 15W RMS @ 8 ohms
Speaker: 1 x 8 inch, VOX original (8 ohm)
Power Supply: Local Mains
Dimensions: 16.81?? x 8.90?? x 15.24?? (W x D x H)
Weight: 22.05 lbs
Options: VFS2 Dual Foot Switch