Spider Valve™ MkII guitar amplifiers are the best of both worlds. The boutique-style, all-tube designs combine with award-winning modeling to deliver muscular tube tone and unsurpassed sonic flexibility.Available in 40-watt combos or a 100-watt head, Spider Valve MkII amplifiers are the result of a groundbreaking collaboration between Line 6 and Reinhold Bogner, the principal designer at Bogner Amplification.16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models and over 20 stunning effects are here for you to build your tone from the ground up. Explore distinctive clean tones, vintage mid-gain tones on the verge of breaking up, high-gain metal mayhem and more that were inspired by revered American, British or European amplifiers.
Add color, character and depth to your tone by pouring on the beautiful delays, tangy mods, lush reverbs, pitch effects and other Smart FX. Plus, take advantage of the Gate, Boost, Quick Loop and the other system effects. And customize each one with unparalleled adjustability and routing options.Spider Valve MkII amplifiers produce unprecedented sonic impact. Get ready for creamy, cascading distortions and enriched tube harmonics that leap from the Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers. The Line 6 modeling flows into the all-tube Bogner-designed 12AX7 preamp and 6L6 power amp sections to produce a guitar-playing experience like no other.
But don't take our word for it. According to tube-amp legend Reinhold Bogner, high-end tube performance, response and feel combined with the inspiring capabilities of modeling 'is the perfect marriage!'Spider Valve MkII guitar amplifiers raise the bar even higher. They provide the latest Line 6 modeling, extraordinary deep-editing capabilities and the sophisticated warmth, punch and response associated with the Bogner name.Since leaving his native Germany for Los Angeles in 1989, Reinhold Bogner has earned a maniacally devoted following of discerning guitarists. His loyal fans include Jerry Cantrell, Lyle Workman, Wes Borland, Chris DeGarmo, Keith Urban, Richie Sambora, Steve Stevens, Dan Huff, Allan Holdsworth, Mike Landau, Steve Vai, and more. The evolution of Spider Valve amplifiers will certainly earn him a few more.
Spider Valve™ MkII includes over 20 vibrant effects that provide a broad spectrum of colors, textures and dimensions for you to shape your tone. Explore the front-panel Smart FX, which are an instant collection of studio-standard effects. Take advantage of the deep cuts like customizable pre and post Boost settings and other must-have additions to any pros toolbox.Every Spider Valve MkII effect is fully adjustable, totally routable and completely musical. Route any effect pre or post and tweak up to 7 of its parameters for an extraordinary collection of tone-shaping tools.
Start smart and dive deep with Smart FX. The 20 brilliant and exceptionally simple front-panel effects deliver unprecedented control and sonic options. Twist the four 'swoosh' knobs to pour on the expressive delays, sweeping filters, swirly phasers and so much more. Apply liberally. (Up to four Smart FX can be used simultaneously.) Easy to use and incredibly infectious, Quick Loop, the built-in 14-second sound-on-sound looper, has a multitude of uses. Create several layers of melody, harmony and rhythm, loop chords for your own accompaniment, or change the routing from Post to Pre and use it to audition your tone with your hands free.
Dig a little deeper and discover the pitch effects. Uncover Smart Harmony, Pitch Glide and many other sonic secrets. Smart Harmony provides a chosen note above or below your played pitch. Harmonize within a key and a scale, kick out some triumphant '80s metal leads, and more!
Power: 40 Watts
Power: 30+ Watts
Speaker: 2 x 12'' Celection Vintage
Effect: 20 Smart FX ( 4 effect simultaneously), Noise gate, Boost
Speaker: 2 x 12''
Modeling Technology: Yes - 16 Amp models
Modeling Technology: Yes
Equalizer: 3 Band EQ
FX Loop: No
Outs: 1/4'' Speaker Outputs (Single & Dual) - Preamp Output Jack - XLR Output, Midi Out
Inputs: 1/4'' Power Amp Input, Midi In
Tubes: 2 x 12 AX7 Preamp Tube, 2 x 6L6 Power Tube
Controls: Drive, 3 Band EQ, Channel, Effect, Reverb, Prescence, Master
Footswitch: Δεν περιλαμβάνεται - FBV Pedal Input/FBV Shortboard™ MkII και FBV Express™ MkII
Dimensions ( W x H x D ): 67,9 cm x 55.20 cm x 28.6 cm
Weight: 27,27 kg
Supercharged to befit the name: The Valvetronix Pro Series. Introducing the new VTX150 Neodymium - the pinnacle of VOX modeling amps.
- VTX150 Neodymium features
- Valvetronix Pro Series - the perfect fusion of real tube tone and VOX modeling technology
- Next-generation VOX Valve Reactor circuit features an EL84 Vacuum tube
- 132 Expertly voiced presets
- 44 Song Presets: spot-on recreations of the sounds used on classic tracks
- 44 Basic Amp Model Presets: Valvetronix amp modeling at its robust finest
- 44 Effected Amp Model Presets: created with chorus, flanger and tremolo effects
- 44 Distinct amp models - the most in any Valvetronix amp
- Accurate amp models encompass the entire VOX lineage from the traditional AC30 to the modern Night Train, plus an impressive list of other hard-to-come-by classics and rare hi-gain boutique models
- 25 In-demand, top-quality effects
- 11 Pedal-type effects
- 11 Modulation (chorus, flanger, etc.)/Delay effects with Tap Tempo control
- 3 Reverb styles
- 8 User Programs for saving your custom settings (expandable to 16 using the VC12SV)
- Manual mode relies on the physical knob settings of the amp section
- Amp offers Gain, Volume, and Master Volume; EQ features Treble, Middle, and Bass
- Unique Power Level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level
- Built-in automatic guitar tuner
- Power level control allows you to adjust the output wattage of the power amp
- Celestion VOX NeoDog neodymium 12" speaker
- Powerful neodymium magnets generate volume levels unimaginable from a compact 150W combo amp
- Extension speaker output jack
- Connect any speaker cabinet (150W / 8Ω) to obtain up to 300W of output power
- Effects Loop for use with an external effects processor
- AUX IN jack lets you connect your CD/MP3 player and enjoy jam sessions
- Headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
- Optional VC-12SV foot controller (or VFS5) foot switch can control many of the VTX150 Neodymium's functions
Valvetronix Pro VTX150 Specification
- Number of amp models: 44
- Number of effects: 25 + Noise reduction
- Number of programs
- Preset: 132
- User: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels) *when using VC-12SV: 16 (4 banks x 4 channels)
- Input/output jacks
- Top panel: INPUT jack, PHONES jack, AUX IN jack
- Rear panel: FOOT SW jack, VOX Bus, Effect loop send/return
- Power amp output:
- maximum 150 W RMS @ 8 ohms (only the VTX150 Neodymium),
- *maximum 300 W RMS @ 4 ohms (when using an extension speaker)
- Speaker: Celestion Vox NeoDog neodymium speaker; 12" / 8 Ω (x1)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
- Power consumption: 83W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 261 x 438 mm / 17.76 x 10.28 x 17.24 inches
- Weight: 12.1 kg / 26.68 lbs.
- Included items: Power cable
- Options (sold separately): Foot controller (VOX VC-12SV), Foot switch (VOX VFS5)
- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x EL84 valves
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Original heavy-duty 12" BUGERA guitar speaker for true vintage sound
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 valves—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Pre, Post gain and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|MINI GUITAR AMP MARSHALL MS-2
1" Speaker, 2 Watts
Volume Tone Control.
Channel Switch (clean/overdrive).
Colour: Black, Vintage Look.
Power Supply: 9V Battery or AC adaptor (not included).
Width: 110 mm
Depth: 60 mm
Height: 140 mm
The 2266C 50-watt 2X12 combo is an all-valve single channel amplifier with a choice of 2 "dynamic ranges" selectable by a footswitch. The Low range equates to the performance you would come to expect from a stock vintage Marshall amplifier in terms of tone and available gain. The High range adds an extra preamp valve into the signal path, facilitating those classic hard rock tones of the '70s.
Output (RMS): 50 watts
Speakers: 2 x G12C
Pre-amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
Power Amp Valves: 2 x KT66
Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00041
Dimensions (mm): 690 x 5700 x 270
Weight (kg): 30