High capacity HDD recorder with removable disk caddy
- 2 bays on the caddy, each bay can take any size HDD up to a maximum of 2TB.
- Current highest capacity is 2 x 750Gb.
PC networking for Remote Monitoring and Control
- Standard Ethernet connection provides live and recorded viewing on a networked PC using a standard web browser.
- ‘Nethunter’ Network software provides additional functions including remote set-up, alarm notification, image download and playback of downloaded image files.
4 Input Multiplexer with full duplex operation.
- Full screen, sequential or split-4 pictures can be selected for display on the monitor.
- All connected cameras continue to record regardless of what is selected for display on the monitor.
- Pictures from specific cameras can be displayed without recording in cases where recording the camera picture is legally prohibited.
- Capture rate of up to 25 PPS per camera.
- Playback can be performed without stopping recording.
- Removable disk caddy with two 3.5 in bays.
- Pre-alarm recording can be set to three settings: short, medium or long. Recording duration will depend on the chosen grade and recording interval.
- Alarm recordings are stored in a partitioned area of the HDD and are not erased automatically as the drive capacity is used. The partitioned area can be set between 10% and 90% of the total HDD capacity.
Motion detection prevents unnecessary recording and enhances playback efficiency
- Differences between sequential frames are used to trigger recordings so that recording time is maximised.
- No external sensors are required leading to reduced installation cost.
- The detection area and sensitivity can be set for each camera.
Other easy to use features
- Auto set-up – Auto detection of connected cameras with pre-assigned recording intervals and picture grades.
- Simple lock – To prevent accidental mis-operation caused by accidental button pressing.
- Password lock – Four levels of password protection are present to limit access to settings and controls.
| The table below shows the estimated recording time using 2 x 250Gb drives
|25 Pictures/Sec||4D 13H||6D 1H||10D 6H||14D 5H||30D 16H|
|12.5 Pictures/Sec||9D 2H||12D 3H||20D 12H||28D 10H||61D 9H|
|8.33 Pictures/Sec||13D 15H||18D 5H||30D 18H||42D 15H||92D 2H|
|6.25 Pictures/Sec||18D 4H||24D 7H||41D||56D 20H||122D 19H|
|5.0 Pictures/Sec||22D 17H||30D 9H||51D 6H||71D 1H||153D 11H|
|4.167 Pictures/Sec||27D 6H||36D 11H||61D 13H||85D 6H||184D 4H|
|3.125 Pictures/Sec||36D 8H||48D 15H||82D 1H||113D 17H||245D 14H|
|2.5 Pictures/Sec||45D 10H||60D 19H||102D 13H||142D 3H||306D 23H|
|1 Pictures/Sec||113D 13H||152D||256D 10H||355D 8H||767D 11H|
Main Recording Medium
Removable caddy for 2 x 3.5inch IDE hard disk drives. (Max capacity: 2TB/port)
Signal Compression System
Wavelet: Sampling 13.5 MHz
Compression unit: Field
Number of Picture Elements Processed
720 x 288 pixels
Input: 4-channel input BNC: 1.0Vp-p 75ohm
Output: Monitor output 1 BNC: 1.0Vp-p 75ohm
Input: 1 input RCA plug: 308mV(rms), 50Kohm
Output: 1 output RCA plug: 308mV(rms), 1Kohm
More than 450 lines (Super and High picture grade)
Can be set for each camera with function to estimate the possible recording time
Recording time: 2sec, 5sec, 10sec, 15sec, 30sec, 45sec, 1min, 2 min, 5min, 10min, 20 min, 30min, 60 min and contact input.
Alarm Partition Recording
The HDD can be partitioned between 10% and 90% for alarm recordings
Can be set to short, medium or long. The duration is dependent upon the recording grade and interval, please refer to the user manual.
Emergency input terminal (rear)
Power Failure Recovery Recording
Auto-re-start of unit after power failure
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian
100%, 200% and 400%
Motion Detection Function
Screen mapped into 192 areas (16×12). 5 levels of detection sensitivity. Recording can start after motion is detected on any number of areas between 1 and 192.
Date & Time search, index search, skip search, alarm list search, camera filtering search
Split display: 4 split display
Sequential display: 1 and 4 display
Remote Access Interface
RS-232C (D-SUB 9pins)
Altitude: Max 2000m
300mm W x 343mm H x 88mm D
NetHunter software application for Windows 2000 or XP
DX-PC200E software application for Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7
AC power cord; Instruction manual (English); Quick Guide (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian); Wired remote control R-400