BPM unites drum machine-style operation with advanced virtual instrument technology to give you the ultimate rhythm programming experience. Combine kits, patterns, and loops with instrument sounds, advanced mixing, and DSP effects to realize your rhythmic vision. Browse a massive library of over 19 GB of rhythm sounds. They sound massive, too, thanks to renowned mastering engineer Chris Gehringer at Sterling Sound, NYC. Mix and match thousands of patterns, kits, loops, and hits inspired by dozens of musical styles.
BPM 1.5 adds Beat Box Anthology: authentic sounds from every classic, iconic drum machine that ever mattered during the 70s, 80s, and 90s. You get 80 legendary models (10,000 samples) from the likes of Oberheim, Dynacord, Simmons, Alesis, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, Akai, and others. With enhanced MIDI control features, BPM 1.5 lets you choose your favorite pad controller, MIDI keyboard, or other controller for the ultimate personalized tactile rhythm programming experience. With hundreds of compatible models to choose from, it’s your call.
Co-producer on Michael Jackson\’s Dangerous album and many other multi-platinum releases, Teddy Riley is one of the most successful R&B producers of all time and is widely recognized as the father of New Jack Swing. Teddy uses BPM in his daily work, most recently on the posthumous Michael Jackson album Michael.
- 19 GB sound and loops library
- Drag and drop import of MIDI and audio data as well as loops
- Independent step sequencer per bank (4 banks)
- Time stretching algorithm for tempo adjustment
- Effects such as equalizer, compressor/gate, filter, delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, drive, distortion, resource-saving folding reverb
- Supported formats: Standalone, VST, audio units, MAS and RTAS
- For Win XP / Vista / Mac OSX
- Beat Box Anthology included