The X1 MK II fully integrates with Traktor software, providing plug n play installation with instant automapping. This multi-purpose DJ controller, with its rugged knobs and buttons, will give DJs direct control of the most important DJ functions without having to stretch over to use their turntable or CDJ. Pitch bending, track position and effects control will seem like a breeze with the X1 MK II, letting DJs get on with their creativity.
Touch sensitive browser and loop controls allow for some serious performance possibilities and the RGB (red, green, blue) cue buttons will visually assist DJs to know which cue points they would like to trigger. DJs will also enjoy the 7-segment displays and LED indicators on the multi-use touch strip for visual information.
The compact, lightweight and rugged design of the X1 MK II will prove extremely useful in the sense that DJs will be able to carry this unit around in their bag or backpack without even knowing that it is there.
- 30 Color and touch sensitive RGB push buttons
- 3 pressure-switchable rotary knobs and 8 normal rotary knobs
- Eight rotary knobs for simultaneous control of all effect parameters
- Touchstrip for position and tempo control
- Display for loops
- Optimal integration with TRAKTOR software
- Instant recognition by TRAKTOR via plug-and-play
- High-quality, particularly precise buttons and rotary knobs
- Software-controlled background lighting of the buttons
- Loop and cue control functions
- Push-button control for fast browsing and loading of tracks in both decks
- Expandable: connection of two X1 controllers (control of four decks possible)
- For Mac and PC
- USB bus-powered
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 120 x 52 x 294 mm
- Weight: 691 g
- Ideal for positioning next to a club mixer
- Drivers are available for download on the manufacturer\’s website (no data storage device included)