Neutrik introduces BNC 75W cable connectors in push-pull and rear-twist versions.
Featuring a true 75W design that meets the stringent requirements of HDTV/DVD,
these connectors sustain consistent impedance at high frequencies up to 3 GHz,
are easy to handle in high density applications such as video patchbays and switchers,
show excellent return loss and VSWR, consist of machined parts that are precisely
made to our high standards and offer a center pin assembly with a snug fit to provide
tactile indication when the contact is snapped into position.
Rear Twist BNC Cable Connector
* “Rear Twist Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot
* Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an
issue. These connectors turn from the back, not the front
* Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding
braid on cable assemblies
* Standard color is black, optional colored boots available
* Cable jacket crimp die size listed below, center pin is a standard .063″ (1.60 mm)
* For use with cable types: Belden 1855A, Commscope 7538, Cordial CVI 4(5…)