Neutrik introduces BNC 75W cable connectors in push-pull and rear-twist versions.
Featuring a true 75W design that meets the stringent requirements of HDTV/DVD,
these connectors sustain consistent impedance at high frequencies up to 3 GHz,
are easy to handle in high density applications such as video patchbays and switchers,
show excellent return loss and VSWR, consist of machined parts that are precisely
made to our high standards and offer a center pin assembly with a snug fit to provide
tactile indication when the contact is snapped into position.
Push-Pull BNC Cable Connector
* Unique push-pull locking system is ideal for ultra high-density applications, patching, etc.
* Assembly is fast and easy a requires only a standard center contact crimp
(.063“/1.60 mm) after cable prep
* Use of a standard crimp size eliminates the need for different crimp dies and facilitates
* Innovative screw lock cable retention with the jacket providing superior pull strength
* Standard color is black, optional colored boots available
* Mfg. #NBNC75PLS9
* For use with cable types: Belden 1426A, Belden 1505A, Canare L-4 CFB, Commscope 5565,
Gepco VPM2000, Nokia/Draka 0.8/3.7 AF, Sommer 600-0451, Suhner S04263