4" full-range speaker with firedome
- Firedome for safety in case of fire
- Easy mounting, similar to standard flush-mount lights
- 1 x device, 1 x user manual
Rated: 6W RMS
||150 - 15000 Hz
||90 dB (1W/1m)
||Public address systems 100V
||3W; 6W RMS via no connector/cable only switchable
||1 x woofer (4") approx. 10 cm
|Type of speaker:
||Ø 15 cm
||Depth: 11 cm
Diameter: Ø 18 cm
The JBL Control 24CT MicroPlus is a compact in-ceiling speaker, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems. Low distortion, a smooth, natural frequency response, and a 25W transformer make the Control 24CT MicroPlus ideal for medium volume business music. Low frequency output can be augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models.
NB.: Priced each (per speaker) and sold in pairs only.
Frequency Range (-10dB)1: 85 Hz - 25 kHz
- Power Rating:25W
- Frequency Response:80 Hz - 25 kHz
- 100 Volt Line:Yes
Power Capacity - Program2: 30 W
Pink2: 15 W
Nomical Dispersion: 150º conical
Nominal Sensitivity 1 W, 1m: 86 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (24C Micro)
Transformer Taps - 100V: 8,4,2,1 W (24CT Micro)
25,12 W (24 CT MicroPlus)
70.7 V: 8,4,2,1,.5 W (24CT Micro)
25,12,6 W (24CT MicroPlus)
Components - Low Frequency: 4 1⁄2 in (115 mm)
High Frequency: 1⁄2 in (12 mm)
Enclosure: Formed steel backcan
Dimensions: 106 x 195 mm
4.2 x 7.7 in
Net Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
Μεγάφωνο ψευδοροφής 6W / 100V διπλού κώνου 6" (16cm). SPL 93dB (1W/1m), 45 ? 20.000Hz. Διάμετρος 230mm, Βάθος 80mm. Λήψεις: 6W - 3W - 1,5W - 0,8W
Integrated with a speaker unit and panel, the PC-2852 Ceiling Mount Speaker is of all metallic construction and ideal for use in a voice alarm system. It feature spring clamp mechanism for easy speaker mounting to the ceiling. The input impedance can be easily changed by changing the tap position of the transformer. The push-in type input terminal block makes cable connections easy and allows bridge wiring.
- TOA introduces a new range of ceiling-mounted speakers that have been designed and engineered to overcome limiting factors that have been associated with conventional ceiling-mount speakers. Most noticeable has always been the high-frequency roll-off that resulted from limited speaker dispersion characteristics. TOA's new ceiling speaker range provides well-balanced audio reproduction without treble attenuation over an expanded listening area thanks to the extra-wide dispersion characteristics that are part of the overall speaker design. Perceived speaker directionality and beaming tendencies are minimized, resulting in a natural, well-balanced sound over a wide area at all levels. Conventional speakers exhibit high frequency roll-off characteristics as the distance between speaker and listener increases. However TOA believes that an ideal ceiling-mounted speaker's response characteristics should include wide dispersion and non-frequency dependent directionality and this new ceiling speaker series proves that.
- Designed to blend into ceilings with a smooth, low-profile design.
- Extra ease of use and higher cost-effectiveness with the metal "back can" enclosure for the speaker rear.
- Minimal high frequency roll-off allows clear and well-balanced sound reproduction over a wide listening area.
- Quick and easy installation to precisely mount speaker onto ceilings and walls. Rotating front grille also installs quickly and conveniently.
- The Electronic Controller (AC-120) option is required to provide increased control of the F-122C's speaker response.
|Specifications || |
|Enclosure ||Bass reflex type |
|Rated Input ||30W (high impedance) |
|Power Handling Capacity ||Continuous pink noise: 60W(8Ω), 30W (16Ω) |
Continuous program:120W(8Ω), 60W(16Ω)
|Impedance ||(100V Line) 330Ω (30W),1k (10W), 3.3kΩ (3W), 10kΩ (1W) |
|Impedance ||(70V Line) 170Ω (30W), 330Ω (15W),1kΩ (5W), 3.3kΩ (1.5W),10kΩ (0.5W) |
|Impedance ||(25V Line) 170Ω (3.7W), 330Ω (1.9W), 1kΩ (0.6W), 3.3kΩ (0.2W) |
|Low (Adjustable ||16Ω, 8Ω |
|Sound Pressure Level ||91dB (1W, 1m) |
|Frequency Response ||70 - 20,000Hz (-10dB), 50 - 20,000Hz (-20dB) at installation in 1/2 free sound field (measured by installing the unit in the center of a ceiling.) |
|Speaker Component ||High frequency: Balanced dome- type |
|Speaker Component ||Low frequency: 12cm cone-type |
|Mounting Hole ||ø200(maximum ceiling thickness: 37mm) |
|Input Terminal ||Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals (2 input terminals and 2 bridge terminals) |
|Usable Cable ||Solid copper wire: ø0.5 - ø1.6mm (equivalent to AWG No. 24 - 14) Stranded copper wire: 0.2 - 2.5mm (equivalent to AWG No. 24 - 14) |
|Finish Enclosure ||Steel plate, plating |
|Baffle ||Fire-resistant ABS resin (resin material grade; UL-94 V-0 or its equivalent), black |
|Rim ||Fire-resistant ABS resin (resin material grade; UL-94 V-0 or its equivalent), white, paint |
|Punched net ||Steel plate, white, paint |
|Dust-proof bag ||n/a |
|Dimensions ||ø230 x 229 (D)mm |
|Weight ||3.7kg (including mounting accessories) |
|Accessories Panel ||1 |
|Ceiling reinforcement ring ||1 |
|Safety wire ||1 |
|Paper pattern ||1 |
|Option Anchor hanging bracket ||HY- AH1 |
|Back can ||HY- BC1 |
|Tile bar bridge ||HY- TB1 |
|Trim ring ||HY- TR1 ||
JBL Control Contractor Series 26CT Ceiling Speaker The Control 26C is a powerhouse ceiling speaker containing a coaxially mounted
6.5" woofer and 3/4" titanium-coated tweeter, able to deliver maximum sound level
over a wide coverage area. The Control 26CT includes a multitap transformer for a
70V or 100V line distribution system.
�75 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
�140 watts continuous program power capacity
�89 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
�16 ohms nominal impedance
�110° conical coverage (polar)
�Steel back-can with removable locking connector
�Control 26CT 70V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W
�Control 26CT 100V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W.
�Dimensions (height x diameter): 210 mm x 252 mm (8.3 in x 9.9 in)
�Net Weights: Control 26C = 3.4 kg (7.5 lb), Control 26CT = 4.2 kg (10 lb)
�See Specifications PDF for more details