A stereo version of the PPB20 is also available. Instead of having one microphone and one line input the stereo version has two line inputs.
The first input is split on to the upper row of outputs i.e. on to the odd channels whereas the second line input is split on to the lower row of outputs, i.e. the even channels.
Easy Patch` Patch Panel, 2 x 48 TT (Bantam) jacks, half normalled,
2 x 24 TB (BP0316/MIL-P-642/2) jacks, half normalled bottom row (not programmable), solder terminals
The NPP-TB patch panels are equipped with gold plated, high quality long life NJ6TB-V Jacks for BPO/MIL style plugs. The panels are easily programmable for six switching configurations and offer a flexible grounding system. The NPP-TB patch panels are very robust and compactly designed for 19" rack mount (19" x 1U) with galvanized metal housing and a built-in cable bar on the rear for securing wires. There is a rear extension bar (NPP-S) available as an option. On the front side there is an attractive additional lettering area for each channel pair with a marking strip and individual snap-on colour coding plates.
Features & Benefits
- 2 x 24 Neutrik NJ6TB-V long frame 1/4" TRS jacks acc. to BPO 316 / MIL-P-641/3
- Very robust and compact galvanized metal housing
- Eye catching channel identification through colored snap-on coding tabs
- Qualified for analog and digital signals acc. AES3, 48 kHz sampling frequency
- With high quality long life gold plated Neutrik jacks
- Flexible grounding system
|Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro 48-Channel Multifunctional Patch Bay
- Balanced jack sockets 6.3 mm
- Three switchable modes per channel: Normal (normalised), Half Normal (half normalised) and THRU (through-connected)
- Switch on the top of the patch bay for each channel for switching the modes
- Body shape: 19\" / 1 RU
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 45 x 93 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
|Number Of Channels
|Type Of Connector
||19\" / 1U
The PPB10 is a compact version of the well known and established PPB20 from Palmer. The PPB10 is a 10 channel audio splitter for press conferences and other applications. On a transformer split basis, one line input is split out to ten outputs.
- All inputs and outputs are balanced transformer isolated
- Extremely reliable: Should one output be shorted, the other outputs remain unaffected
- Line input and outputs
- Adjustable input gain (-∞ to +25dB)
- Level meter
- Headphone output to monitor the input level, headphone volume adjustable
- Individual ground lift switches for each output
- Ground Lift switch for the input
- Expandable setup thanks to the Bus In/Out sockets - allowing you to cascade numerous PPB10 (or PPB20)
Easy Patch` Patch Panel, 2 x 48 TT (Bantam) jacks, half normalled bottom row, 288 solder terminals for fixed installations - cost effective, including top and bottom cover