|Content||The SEM 712 Plus gives you more power for your money. This starter unit features a 12' heavy duty woofer and piezo tweeter, with power handling reaching 460 Watts (Program) or 230 Watts (RMS). The SEM 712 Plus Speakers complement the Powerpods 620and 740 Plus perfectly to form a cost-effective audio solution for FOH application.
Cabin Type Wood
Function 2 way, floor monitor
Monitor Use Yes
Amplifier 230 W (RMS), 460W (Program)
LF/MF, Woofer 12''
HF, Horn 1''
DSP Processor -
Max SPL 95 dB
Dispersion 60/ 40°
Frequency Response 60 Hz ~ 20 KHz
Pole mount -
Connector 2x 1/4 jacks
Dimensions 376 x 540 x 356 (W x H x D)
Weight 13 kg
- Double duty: use as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- Power handling: 230 W (RMS), 460W (Program)
- Frequency response: 60 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- High sound pressure level, 95 dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
- 12' heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- 8 ohm nominal load
- Built-in handle
- 35 mm stand adapter built-in
- Dual 1/4' phone jacks
12-inch Two-Way Passive 90 x 50, 600W Loudspeaker System
- DVX3121 12 LF Transducer with Forced Air Cooling ND2 2 Voice Coil, 1 Exit Neodymium Compression Driver 90 x 50 Coverage Pattern 600W Continuous (2400W Peak) Power Handling High Sensitivity, 131 dB Maximum SPL Adjustable Monitor Angle (45 or 55) 2 Anchor Plates for Single Stud Fittings and 7 Integral Suspension Points Available in Black or White Passive/Biamp Selectable Full Line of AccessoriesThe Electro-Voice Zx3 is the new standard of no compromise audioperformance and versatility in a simple to use, compact package.At its heart are the transducers. First is the DVX3121 high performancelow frequency transducer. EV used advanced computer aided designtechniques to create forced air, directional voice coil cooling for highpower and efficiency. Finite element analysis was used to optimize thesuspension and magnetic structure for long, linear travel to provide lowdistortion and greater LF extension. These features and details, suchas forged magnetic components and special materials, provide reliabilitywith a 500W power rating in a lightweight transducer. Next is theND2, a 2-inch voice coil compression driver based on neodymium motorstructure to allow for maximum output while reducing size and weight toa minimum. Its precision phasing plug and titanium diaphragm providebetter HF performance, while the integral heatsink provides cooling forhigh power output.The high tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylenestructural foam to make the Zx3 incredibly durable. The enclosuregeometry elements have been carefully designed to provide maximumrigidity and bass response. By design the Zx3 is also a perfect solutionfor stage monitors by allowing two angles (45 or 55) without any additionalaccessories.Two coverage patterns are available; 60 x 60 coverage for long-throwand cluster applications, 90 x 50 coverage for wider coverage or shorterdistances.The Zx3 is equipped with two anchor plates for rigging with single studfittings,along with two more possible anchor plate attachment points onthe bottom. For permanent suspension or attaching brackets, the Zx3also has two M8 inserts on the top and bottom, two under the handle,and one on the back of the enclosure, for a total of 7. All versions areavailable in black or white.
- Freq. Response1 (-3 dB): 58 Hz - 15 kHz
- Freq. Range1 (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rec. Hipass Frequency: 50 Hz
- Axial Sensitivity1: 97 dB (1W/1m)
- Max. Calculated SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 90
- Vertical Coverage: 50
- Power Handling (Passive): 600W Continuous, 2400W Peak
- LF Power Handling (Biamp): 500W Continuous, 2000W Peak
- HF Power Handling (Biamp): 40W Continuous, 160W Peak
- LF Transducer: DVX3121, 12 in (305mm) Driver
- HF Transducer: ND2, 1 in (25.4mm) exit Neodymium
- Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.2 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4s
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Structural Foam
- Suspension: Enclosure has locations for 4 Single-Stud
- Attachment Plates and 10 Forged Steel
- Eyebolts - 2 on Top, 2 on Bottom, 2 on
- Side, and 1 on Rear of Enclosure
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 16GA
- Galvanized Steel, with Rotatable Logo
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 613mm x 397mm x 362mm: (24.14 x 15.64 x 14.26)
- Net Weight: 19.8 kg (43.7 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 22.1 kg (48.6 lbs)
With the newly designed D12, DYNACORD fulfills a longtime customer demand for a light-weight , extremely robust highperformance professional 12" 2-way plastic cabinet for use in professional, portable and fixed install sound reinforcement applications.
With a variety of suspension accessories and conservative cosmetics, the D12 is ideally suited to be used in demanding fi xed installations. The cabinet is manufactured from Polypropylene and therefore is extremely resistant against abuse on the road.
For low frequencies an Electro-Voice DL12BFH is used. The recently developed Electro-Voice ND2 Neodymium driver is used for the projection of mid and high frequencies. The Constant- Direcctivity HF horn has been integrated into the baffl e by CAD methods.Nominal coverage angle of the cabinet is 80°*40°, horizontal*vertical respectively. Power handling of the cabinet is 300W (continuous) and 1200W peak.. Maximum sound pressure level is 129dB, the frequency range of the D12 is 70Hz to 18kHz. The D12 is ideally suited for applications as full-range cabinet or as Mid-Hi cabinet in in highperformance small-format active and passive satellite systems.
Cabinet Full-Range Configuration Passive 2-Way Nominal Impendance 8 ohms Rated power RMS 300 W Program power 600 W Peak power 1200 W SPL 2,83V / 1m (1W/8 ohms) 98 dB Max. SPL 1m (calc. with peak) 129 dB Frequency range (-10dB) 70Hz - 18 kHz Nominal Coverage angle 80° x 40° Passive crossover frequency 1,5 kHz Voice ceil tracking protection Yes Component High ND2 S-8 Component Low DL 12 BFH Connectors 1+/1- Wired through 2+/2- Connector model Speakon 2x NL4 MPR Dimensons (WxHxD) mm 429,5 x 596 x 320,5 Shipping weight 17 kg Net weight 16 kg Enclosure material Polypropylene Finish Black Grille, Steel Powder coated Front b/w Acoustic Foam Handles 1
The Electro-Voice® ZX3 offers an unprecedented level of lightweight, 12-inch, two-way, loudspeaker performance for the widest variety of portable and installed applications. Featuring the new DVX3121 12-inch woofer and the ND2 neodymium compression driver, the ZX3 continues the groundbreaking innovation of the EV DVX woofer program, joining the ranks of EV\'s ZX series between the eight-inch ZX1 and the 15-inch ZX5.
When it comes to problem and solution versatility, the ZX3 is in a class of its own. In addition to the highest performance drivers available, a complete range of optional accessories, including the CB-5 array kit, MB3 wall and ceiling-mount bracket, HA-3 handle adapter for use with the VSA-1 strong arm mount, and TCA-1 truss clamp adapter allow the ZX3 to be easily and precisely configured in multiple box arrays, mounted on trusses or tripods, deployed as monitors, or used as system mains with a subwoofer.
Housed in a stylish yet rugged injection molded enclosure, the ZX3 shares the same functionality as the larger ZX5, with 90 degre x 50 degree or 60 degree x 60 degree horn dispersion patterns, 45 degree or 55 degree monitor angles, passive or biamp operation, and seven M8 rigging points. The ZX3 is available in a weatherized version and in either a black or white finish. An optional HDC-3 heavy-duty stackable cover is also available.
The C5212 W is a full range extremely versatile wide-dispersion two-way loudspeaker system for medium throw applications.
The high-frequency section is a constant directivity horn loaded to a 1.4” Neodymium compression driver with a 2.5” diaphragm assembly for smooth, wide dispersion.
The low-frequency transducer is a 12” woofer with a 3” voice coil.
The crossover is easily bypassed for bi-amp via a recessed changeover switch.
|60° x 40° CMD (Constant Matching Design) constant directivity horn|
|1.4" neodymium compression driver with 2.5" diaphragm assembly|
|12" woofer with 3" voice coil|
|Dual-function design: built in passive crossover or external bi-amp|
|Rotatable Horn System for horizontal cabinet mounting applications|
|HF driver AMCDP (Active Mosfet Compression Driver Protection)|
LICC (Low Impedance Compensated Crossover) network
|Acoustical Specifications |
|Frequency Response -10 dB:||54 Hz||÷ 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response -3 dB:||65 Hz||÷ 20 kHz|
|Max SPL @ 1m:||132 dB|| |
|Horizontal coverage angle:||90°|| |
|Vertical coverage angle:||40°|| |
|Directivity index; Q:||10|| |
|System Sensitivity:||99 dB|| |
|Nominal Impedance:||8 Ω|| |
|Power Handling:||500 Watt|| |
|Peak Power Handling:||200 Watt|| |
|Recommended Amplifier:||1000|| |
|Crossover frequencies:||1200 Hz|| |
|Compression Driver:||2“HF driver, 2.5" voice coil|| |
|Nominal Impedence:||8 Ω|| |
|Input Power Rating:||100 Watt AES|| |
|Sensitivity:||111 dB|| |
|Woofer:||12" woofer, 3" voice coil|| |
|Nominal Impedence:||8 Ω|| |
|Input Power Rating:||400 Watts AES|| |
|Sensitivity:||98 dB|| |
|INPUT SECTION |
|Input connector:||Speakon NL4 - Full range or Bi-Amp|| |
|Output connector:||Speakon NL4|| |
|Cabinet Material:||15 mm birch plywood construction|| |
|Hardware:||9 x M10 inserts|| |
|Handles:||2 on side|| |
|Pole Mount/Cap:||Yes|| |
|Grille:||Custom perforated steel grille|| |
|Colour:||Black, white, scratch resistant paint|| |
|PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS |
|Height:||600 / 23.62 mm/inch|| |
|Width:||364 / 14.33 mm/inch|| |
|Depth:||385 / 15.16 mm/inch|| |
|Net Weight:||23 / 50.7 Kg/Lbs|
The Electro-Voice ZX3 offers an unprecedented level of lightweight 12-inch two-way loudspeaker performance for the widest variety of portable and installed applications. Featuring the new DVX3121 12-inch woofer and the ND2 neodymium compression driver, ZX3 continues the groundbreaking innovation of the Electro-Voice DVX woofer program, joining the ranks of EVs ZX series between the 8-inch ZX1 and the 15-inch ZX5.
When it comes to problem/solution versatility, ZX3 is truly in a class of its own. In addition to the highest performance drivers available, a complete range of optional accessories, including the CB-5 array kit, MB3 wall/ceiling mount bracket, HA-3 handle adapter for use with the VSA-1 strong arm mount, and TCA-1 truss clamp adapter, allow ZX3 to be easily and precisely configured in multiple box arrays, mounted on truss or tripods, deployed as monitors, or used as system mains with a subwoofer.
Housed in a stylish yet rugged injection molded enclosure, ZX3 shares the same functionality as the larger ZX5, with 90° x 50° or 60° x 60° horn dispersion patterns, 45° or 55° monitor angles, passive or bi-amp operation, and seven M8 rigging points. ZX3 is available in a weatherized version and in either black or white finish. The optional HDC-3 heavy duty stackable cover is also available.
|Frequency Response (-3dB)
||58 - 15000 Hz
|Frequency Response (-10dB)
||48 - 20000 Hz
|System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak)
|Low Frequency Power Handling (continuous/program/peak)
|High Frequency Power Handling (continuous/program/peak)
||19.8 kg ( 43.65 lbs )
There are no reviews yet.