The HP2 from Presonus is a battery-powered personal headphone amplifier with volume and pan control for driving wired in-ear monitors as well as headphones. It can be used by musicians and performers in applications such as live stage, theater, rehearsals, and more.
The HP2 features two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8″ headphone output and can be switched from stereo to mono operation. It is built tough to take the rigors of life on the road and will mount on a microphone stand or clip to your belt.
In addition, the HP2 has an LED battery indicator and can be powered with an external DC power supply or a 9V battery, which can last more than seven hours. The 6.6\’ 5-pin mini XLR to two female XLR Y-cables is included along with a 5/8″ microphone stand-mount-socket and a belt-clip.
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors (via included Y cable)
- Output: stereo, 1/8″ phone connector
- Power: 9-volt battery or DC power supply
- Volume control knob; Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip included
- 5/8″ microphone stand-mount socket
|Connector Type||2x XLR female|
|Max Input||Level: +4 dBV|