- Powerful Direct-Drive Motor
- Sturdy Rugged Construction
- Heavy Weight for Vibration Resistance
- Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
- Improved Tonearm Base for Stability
- Dual Start/Stop Buttons
- Precise Motor Control with Reverse
- High-Resolution Pitch Control
- Built-In Phono Preamp
- Includes Slipmat, RCA Cable, Power Cord
Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Overview
The silver RP-7000 MK2 Upper Torque Turntable System from Reloop features a direct-drive motor and rugged construction. It is resistant to vibrations that can be caused by heavy bass sounds in DJ booths and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality silver metalic finish. The RP-7000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The tonearm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tonearm comes with a universal connection for pickup cartridge systems (SME).
The aluminum LED target light is freely moveable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged. An additional start/stop button has been integrated to facilitate a vertical setup (battle position) and by using the buttons on the system’s top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm). Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix.
Furthermore, using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range ±8%. However, the RP-7000 MK2 is also capable of a wider, DJ-friendly ±16% pitch range and a massive ±50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record’s tone. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. The switchable integrated phono pre-amp makes it is possible to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals.
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. In addition, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 to 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminum platter is lined with vibration reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
- Rigid chassis construction with heavier design and additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber, and molding compound for high-vibration damping and isolation
- Powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 – 4.5kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Height-adjustable tonearm base (VTA) and anti-skating control
- Satin aluminum material used for tonearm
- Adjustable pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in aluminum design
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 to 6 seconds)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Precision manufactured, die-cast aluminum turntable
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tonearm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pickup systems (SME)
- Pitch range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse Function: switch for forward and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no ground required)
- Removable mains and cinch cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet to insulate against vibrations