- Very robust 19 inch – 7HE – 25° slanted mixing panel.
- Frontplate with dark grey satin finish and fosfo printing that lightens up in the dark.
- Large input possibilities: 17 inputs.
- 4 Input channels Switchable Phono, CD/DAT, MD/AUX, or Microphone.
- 1 Dedicated Microphone channel with talk-over control and the possibility to insert an external effect apparatus or equalizer.
- Specially designed high quality input stages to reduce disturbances from the outside.
- Gain control, triple equalizer tone control, Balance/Panorama and PFL on all channels.
- Short 60mm new easy-slide ALPS channel faders for fast mixing.
- Soft touch fader- and rotative knobs for a better grip.
- Crossfader for easy fading between channels 1-2 and 3-4.
- Four LED VU-meters. Range from -40dB to +3dB. The first two monitor the PFL or split signal and the last two monitor the output signals, selecteable with a rotative selection switch.
- A very powerful headphones output with volume control.
- A second headphones-connector on the backpanel.
- Mono/stereo switch.
- Two fader controlled master outputs + one monitor output (DJ-microphone free).
- Four record-outputs also useable as aux-output.
- Possibility to record without DJ-mic.
- Standard electronical symmetrical outputs to become better signal transmissions.
- High headroom reserve (upto +24dBm).
- 36V voltage-supply for high dynamics on all in- and outputs.
- Fast and noise-free inputs for the CD, MD and DAT signal sources.
- C&K switches with gold plated contacts in the signalways.
- Easily replaceable ALPS-faders and crossfader with connectors.
- Long life dust-free ALPS rotative potentiometers and input selector switches.
- Torodial transformer to reduce the hum generated by a normal transformer.
- Power net-filter to reduce the disturbances on the net.
- All handmade and handsoldered PCB-boards.
4 x PHONO
4 x MD/AUX
4 x CD/DAT
4 x MIC symm.
1 x MIC DJ symm.
1 x Master symm.
1 x Master assymm.
1 x Monitor assym.
- THD: < 0.01%
- Tone controls:
- Bass +/-13dB @ 100Hz
- Middle +/-13dB @ 1kHz
- High +/-13dB @ 10kHz
- Subsonic filter: -25dB @ 10Hz
- Power source:
- standard: 230V / 50Hz-60Hz
- on request: 100V-117V / 50Hz-60Hz
- Fuse: T315mA (230V) / T630mA (100V-117V)
- Power consumption: OFF=2.0VA ON=34.5VA
- Approbation: CE-approved
- Dimensions: Front: 482mm x 310mm (19″ x 7HE)
- Chassis: 444mm x 295mm x 150mm
- Weight: 7.4kg