Closed, around-ear headphone offering ambient noise reduction and detailed powerful studio sound at home, in the rehearsal room or on stage
The HD 200 PRO monitoring headphones are made to ensure detailed and powerful studio sound wherever you are. No matter if you record your own tunes at home, in the rehearsal room or on stage, or simply enjoy listening to your favorite music at home, the HD 200 PRO is your ideal companion for every monitoring task.
Built on the successful HD4x1 series, the HD 200 PRO features Sennheiserʼs proprietary neodymium magnets, which deliver an excellent and powerful sound reproduction. The closed, over-ear, lightweight design offers excellent comfort and isolation from external ambient noise, which is optimal for long creative monitoring sessions (e.g. electronic piano, laptop, mixing consoles).
The HD 200 PRO features soft ear and headband cushions for enhanced fit and comfort, 2m straight and single-sided cable for tangle-free freedom of movement, a 6.3mm stereo adapter to optimize connectivity with other equipment, such as e-pianos.
– Closed, around-ear headphone design to reduce ambient noise
– Sennheiserʼs proprietary transducers deliver an outstanding stereo sound reproduction with powerful punchy bass
– The soft ear cushions and the ergonomic design provide enhanced fit and comfort
– A robust and 2.0m singled-sided cable
– 6.3 mm (1/4”) stereo jack adaptor included
Frequency response: 20 – 20,000Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL) at 1kHz/1Vrms: 108dB
THD – total harmonic distortion (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL):