• Built in 4*1.2V/1600mA batteries
RDM Commander is a testing tool for LED luminaires. It can be used to test every parameters of the DMX 512 and DMX. 1000K signals, as well as the functions of the moving heads. Meanwhile, this unit can also be used as a RDM controller. The RDM commander is including flightcase and power adapter but can also be operated wireless due to the built-in accu.
Specifications Operating voltge: 9VDC
• 4*20'' LCD Display
• DMX-512, DMX-1000K & RDM Protocol compatible
• Including flightcase
Power consumption: 500ma
Control: DMX512, DMX1000K, RDM
Connection: XLR 3&5 pole male, female
Operating temp: 0~35°C
Storage temp: -20~70°C
Dimensions: 58 x 73 x 136mm
MARTIN RS485/DMX Splitbox/Booster
DMX-compatible light units can be conveniently operated via PC and Mac with the Cameo DVC Interface and associated Cameo software powered by Daslight. Used in live mode, the plug-and-play interface provides 512 DMX channels. When used in standalone mode without a computer it offers 256 channels and programmed lightshows can be copied to the integrated Flash memory. The interface features a mini USB port for input, a 3-channel DMX output and is supplied with power via a computer’s USB output. Three buttons facilitate programme selection and dimming in standalone mode. This requires a standard retail 5 V USB power adapter.
The free Cameo software package contains over 15,000 device libraries and a ScanLibrary editor for creating and editing your own device profiles. Individual DMX devices can be selected, placed in groups and added to a 2D view of the lightshow. Dynamic scenes can be created, arranged and placed over each other. The palette feature facilitates light control without fader movements, and the XEEL engine creates hundreds of wide-ranging, exciting effects.
The software includes a comprehensive toolbox for live editing, an audio analyser, a MIDI clock for synchronising light and music speed, and 3D visualisation of the programmed lightshow in real time. The screen layout is fully customisable to individual needs and the free Easy Remote app facilitates remote control by iPhone, iPad and Android devices via Wi-Fi.
After successful registration at https://store.dmxsoft.com/, hardware and software upgrades (fees may apply) are available. These include upgrades for the standalone and live channels, as well as temporary and unlimited licences from Light Rider, and much more.
The DVC interface and free software have been specially developed for Cameo by Daslight. Please refer technical queries to SUPPORT@DASLIGHT.COM.
USB to DMX Interface
- USB interface with 512 DMX channels in live mode
- Integrated flash memory for 256 DMX channels in stand-alone mode
- User-friendly, intuitive Cameo DMX software "by Daslight” for Windows and Max OS X available to download free
- Internet connection required for hardware registration and software activation
- Standalone mode upgradable to 512 DMX channels
- Over 15,000 device libraries and a built-in ScanLibrary editor for creating and editing your own device profiles
- Powerful XEEL engine for hundreds of impressive pixel and video effects and movements for moving heads and scanners
- Touchscreen control plus remote control of essential features via iOS and Android smartphones and tablets or MIDI controller
- Audio analyser and MIDI clock for synchronising lightshow and music speed
- Real-time programming and 3D visualisation of lightshow
- Compatible with Light Raider app on Android devices via USB (free 30-day trial version available for download)
Stand Alone channels
256 (upgradeable to 512)
full Cameo D4 / full Daslight D4
XLR 3-pin female
Dry contact ports
5 V USB bus powered
USB to Mini USB cable
Work C 72 DMX
CD 72 DMX is a DMX to Analog signal converter suitable for 72 analog channels.
It converts DMX and MIDI signals into analog signals. It allows using an analog dimmer with DMX consoles, setting parameters like DMX start address channel, MIDI note selection, etc.
It also works as a chaser with adjustable speed to record and program scenes from a DMX console. With its Hold function, it provides memory against current failures that maintain the last DMX configuration.
C 72 DMX sends analog signals through SUB-25 connectors. Their input voltage can be set (from DC +10V, DC +15V or DC +20V) with DIP switches. Polarity can be switched too.
DMX to analog signal converter.
Adjustable voltage level for outputs (DC 10, 15, 20 V).
Voltage polarity selector.
72 channel chaser operating mode.
Programmable DMX start address channel.
Programmable chase speed.
Memory against current failures.
Main supply: 230 V AC 50 Hz.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 44 x 120 mm.
Weight: 2.3 kg.
- DMX wireless transmitter in miniature format for the wireless transmission of up to 512 DMX channels
- User friendly 3-pin XLR (male) connector with swivel antenna
- Wireless DMX eliminates the need for complex cabling between DMX controllers and DMX-controlled devices in lighting setups
- Due to GFSK modulation with 78 channels, interference-free operation is also possible alongside other QuickDMX receivers and wireless devices in the 2.4 GHz band (e.g. WLAN and Bluetooth)
- Operating range of up to 400 m
- From one up to 512 QuickDMX receivers can be operated per transmitter
- A maximum of 6 transmitters can be operated simultaneously, giving a total of 3072 DMX channels that can be controlled
- Plug & Play: Quick and easy setup with one operating button for connecting / disconnecting QuickDMX receivers
- LED function display
- Powered via included power supply
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band - No license is required and no charges are incurred when used anywhere in the world
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz via included power supply
- Wireless transmission in the 2.4 GHz band (ISM)
- 78 Channels
- Modulation: GFSK
- Operating range: 400 m (with line-of-sight)
- DMX connector: 3-Pin XLR
- DMX channels: 1 Universe (512 channels)
- Dimensions with antenna (L x W x H): 212 x 18 x 18 mm
- Weight: 80 g
- Suitable for a variety of DMX software applications
- Fully supported by FreeStyler, DMXControl and PC_DIMMER
- Output of up to 512 DMX channels
- Stable DMX output thanks to integrated processor
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, Mac OS X and Linux
- Connections: 3-Pin XLR connector (Neutrik), USB 2.0/ 1.1 B
- DMX output galvanically isolated against voltage damage
- Sturdy metal housing
- Power supply via USB
- Power supply: 5 V DC via USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 42 x 50 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Incl. USB cable A/ B
- Made in Germany