• Up to 4 zones
The LED Operator 4 is a compact DMX controller for LED lights with 3- or 4 channel modes (RGB either RGBW or RGBA). It is an easy to operate controller with built-in sound activated or manual playback options. The LED Operator 4 can control fixtures in four different groups independently of each other. Its one-touch buttons of pre-mixed colours, built-in chases and strobe and dimmer controls makes it perfect for any operator looking for an easy way to control any LED fixture.
Specifications Fixtures: 4
• RGBW / RGBA control
• color preset buttons
• Easy to use
Fixture channels: 4
DMX channels: 16
Color presets: 9
DMX connector: 3p XLR
Power input: 12VDC, 500mA
Dimensions: 325x140x52 (LxWxH)
|The QuickQ 30 is part of ChamSys QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. The QuickQ 30 is the perfect choice console for control of dimmer, LED colour mixing and moving light fixtures. The console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilising a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
The console can automatically detect, patch and configure RDM compliant fixtures and also features in-built WIFI capabilities enabling remote connections to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Andoid and Windows tablets and phones. Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple colour selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the ChamSys MagicVis visualiser. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console.
QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 30,000 personalities.
QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
- Modelled on smartphone icon interfaces for ease of use
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- The interface supports gestures such pinch zoom and scrolling
- Easily connect to the remote app on iOS & Android devices via inbuilt Wi-Fi
- 40 multi-function fixture faders with 3 different modes - Fixture, Group and Cue
- 10 multi-cue Playback faders, which are legended on screen
- The console features a dedicated Grand Master fader for overall level control
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders
- Select from inbuilt palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- Built in colour picker for use with LED fixtures
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- Remote triggering of Playbacks and Execute items via OSC
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Regular software updates
- Easy Upgrades
- Automated Patching
- HSV Color Mixing
- Color Picker
- Built-in FX
- Chase Support
- Master Cue Stack
- Execute Window
- Audio Triggering
- Tap to Time
- Universes supported: 4
- Direct DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 3
- Master Playback Faders: 10
- Multi-Function Fixture Faders: 40
- Bump Buttons: Yes
- Attribute Encoders: 4
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Yes
- Inbuilt 9.7” Multi-touch Display: Yes
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi: Yes
- Network Port: 1
- USB Ports: 2
- Audio Input: 1
- Audio Output: 1*
- MIDI Ports in/out: Yes*
- Max Number of DMX Channels: 2048
- Max Number of Fixtures Supported: 2048
- Max Number of Cue Stacks: 10
- Max Number of Chases: 10
- Midi & Midi Timecode Supported: Yes
- OSC Supported: Yes
- RDM Autopatch for fast show patching
- Fixture library of over 30,000 fixture files
- Built in FX generator
- Colour picker and Gel inbuilt Gel library
- Offline designer software available for Windows and Mac
- Supported fixtures: All - LEDs, Dimmers & Moving Lights
Console Weights and Dimensions:
- Width: 760mm (29.9 inches)
- Depth: 350mm (13.8 inches)
- Height: 106mm (4.2 inches)
- Weight: 6.1kg (13.44 lb)
- USB Desk light: 1
- Dust cover: 1
- Tablet stand: 1
- Wi-Fi Antenna: 1
- 12V power supply: 1
- IEC power cable: 1
Boxed Weights and Dimensions:
- Width: 900mm (35.4 inches)
- Depth: 420mm (16.5 inches)
- Height: 230mm (9 inches)
- Weight: 10kg (22.04 lb)
Flight Cased Weights and Dimensions:
- Width: 690mm (27.2 inches)
- Depth: 490mm (19.3 inches)
- Height: 220mm (8.7 inches)
- Weight (console in flightcase): 20kg (44.09 lb)
*Audio Out & Midi Out enabled via future software update
The Eurolite DMX LED Operator 4 is a DMX controller especially designed for the Eurolite LED-spots and LED-effects with 5 DMX-channels plus KLS-200, LED BAR RGB and smoke-machine. This controller features pre-programmed presets and colors, which can easily be displayed by pressing one button. Save your precious time for programming the individual DMX-channels in order to display this color or that color. The Eurolite DMX LED Operator 4 is suitable for the following devices: Eurolite LED PAR-56/64 RGB (5 channels), LED ML-56 RGB, LED T-36 RGB, LED PS-86 RGB, LED PS-36 RGB, LED SLS-183/10, KLS-200, LED BAR RGB.
Eurolite DMX LED Operator 4 features:
Compact DMX controller for easy application
50 control channels only suitable for special LED-spots
4 LED-parcans can be controlled individually
Select color mode for choosing single colors
11 internal programs
Auto mode for running all programs
Sound-control via built-in microphone or RCA-input
LCD-display and control LEDs display current operating mode
Program Select-fader for selecting the internal programs
Speed-fader for adjusting the program-speed
Sensitivity-fader for adjusting the flash frequency
Additional fogger button for direct control of a DMX smoke machine (CH-49/50)
Designed for standing operation, optional installation is customers' choice
Power supply via enclosed 12 V DC power unit
Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz ~, via 9-12 V DC, 300 mA power unit included in the delivery
Power consumption: 3.6 W
DMX512 output: 3-pin XLR connector
Dimensions (LxWxH): 320 x 190 x 60 mm
Weight: 1.4 kg
Info EUROLITE LED CB-16 Controller incl IR
|Up to 6 DMX channels can be controlled from this lighting console with individual potentiometers and master control.
Its compact design allows to use it in small instalations, without the need to use a sofisticated console.
- Control lighting console for 6 DMX channels.
- Individual potentiometers for each channel and Master control.
- DMX signal polarity selector.
- DMX Output through XLR 3 connector.
- External power supply 9 V DC, 100 mA included.
- Battery housing for 9 V DC type.
The WiFLY RGBW8C is a 64-channel RGB, RGBW, RGBA LED wireless DMX controller. Up to 8 LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via four fixture buttons. All LED fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed eight channels apart for independent control. The units control panel includes 9 direct access "Static Color/Chase” buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program "Speed”, chase program "Fade Time” and "Master Dimmer”. There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Channel Bank, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes. The WiFLY RGBW 8C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. Itʼs ideal for D.J.ʼs, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED Parʼs, Barʼs, Floodʼs or Panelʼs.
• Compact DMX-512 controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED fixtures. Up to 8 channels can individually be controlled per fixture button.
• Built-In Wifly Transceiver, which will allow you control all Wifly compatible light fixutres wirelessly. (Can also be hard wired via 3 pin DMX cables)
• Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups
• 3 user programmable color preset, direct access buttons
• 9 Color preset/Chase program direct access buttons
• Color Macro playback mode
• Manual control intensity mode
• RGB and Auto modes
• On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
• Sound active mode via internal microphone
• Adjustable microphone sensitivity
• Blackout button
• DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: 12V DC 500mA UL approved power supply (Included)
• Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
• Size: 13” x 5.75” x 2” (327 x 140 x 48mm)
• Weight: 3 lbs. (1.3 kgs.)