2-inch (30 cm) Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Cardioid, Attached XLR Preamp, Shock Mount, Flange Mount, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen, Mute Switch, LED Indicator.
The Microflex Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible. Beyond their fully adjustable goosenecks lies a new level of flexibility the new Microflex interchangeable condenser microphone cartridge. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the new Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Maximum SPL: 124.2 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66.0 dB
- Dynamic Range: 96.2 dB
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA