The 98H/C is wireless version of Shure\’s Beta 98 clip-on instrument mic, and is designed to work with the Shure beltpack transmitters. With the ability to handle high SPL, the Beta 98H/C is ready for the demands of brass, woodwind, and percussion, and features a flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for secure fit and precise positioning. No external mounting hardware required.
- Compatibility: All Shure w/TA4F (Tiny QG)
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 143.5dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 63dB
- Self Noise: 31dB (A weighted)
- Connector: TA4F (For Shure)
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Weight: .1 lb.
- Manufacturer Part Number: WB98H/C