The MDR-7506 is a large diaphragm foldable headphone designed for professional studio and live/broadcast applications.
- Perfect headphones for professional studio monitoring, detailed listening, DJing, or just enjoying music wherever you are
- Closed-back design provides you with a consistent listening environment while isolating sound inside and outside of your headphones
- Fully adjustable headband provides maximum comfort
- Durable folding design provides quality that lasts for years and folds down for easy portability
- Stereo UniMatch plug allows you to plug into both 1/4″ and 1/8″ headphone jacks
- Gold connectors and oxygen-free copper cord give you top-quality sound transmission
- Frequency response extends from 10Hz to 20kHz – easily covering the whole audible spectrum
- Includes a handy soft case
Exceptional sound quality for any application
Sony MDR-7506 closed-back headphones are known throughout the music industry and beyond as one of the best-sounding yet most reasonably priced headphones available. We could say it’s because of their large, well-tuned 40mm drivers or their gold connectors and oxygen-free copper, but truthfully, there is no one thing that accounts for how good they sound. The fact is that more Sweetwater customers recommend MDR-7506s than just about any other headphones for one simple reason: they simply sound amazing.
Closed-back earcups lock sound in and block out noise
Part of what makes listening through a pair of Sony MDR-7506 headphones such an exceptional experience is their earcup design. To provide you with extraordinary acoustic isolation, Sony gave their MDR-7506 headphones thick, widely spaced earcups. These earcups not only reduce ear fatigue (a major bonus for those extra-long listening sessions), but they also lock sound in. That means you don’t have to worry about your monitor mix bleeding into your microphone when you record or your amp overpowering your headphones.
Flexible and foldable design provides maximum comfort and convenience
It’s a good thing Sony includes an 1/8″-1/4″ adapter with their MDR-7506 headphones because you’re going to want to use them with your iPod, too. What’s more, they fold down neatly, so you can take your MDR-7506s with you wherever you go. Want to monitor single-eared? No problem! Swiveling mounts let you choose whichever ear you like (that makes them great for DJ use, too). And no matter what size your head is, a fully adjustable headband that’s firm but not too tight makes MDR-7506 headphones a perfect fit for anyone!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MDR-7506|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.sony.com|
|Product Name||MDR-7506 Professional Headphone|
|Minimum Frequency Response||10Hz|
|Maximum Frequency Response||20kHz|