Tons of guitarists throughout history have sworn by phasers as their secret tone weapon. It's an effect that's helped define countless legendary records within the world of pop, rock, metal and indie and once you kick in Helix Phaser, you'll know why! With its extensive set of controls, the Helix Phaser enables you to dial in everything from vibrant vintage-sounding Gilmour swirls, big and bold Van Halen sweeps to more modern phaser tones a la Smashing Pumpkins and Radiohead. Now add True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through to the mix and you have your new favorite sonic drug.
The "Big Bad Wah" dual-mode wah pedal is the third effect pedal created in collaboration between the world-renowned guitarist Joe Satriani and VOX. With two wah modes and some unique features, it delivers a wide range of wah sounds. Main features
- Dual-mode design offers two distinct wah sounds in a single pedal
- Wah One is classic VOX; with that decidedly sweet UK tone
- Wah Two provides Joe Satriani's original drive and voice controls, delivering a wide range of sound-creation possibilities.
Big Bad Wah is one in a series of pedals designed by VOX and guitarist extraordinaire Joe Satriani. Joe contributed numerous ideas that were unheard of in existing wah pedals, endowing the Big Bad Wah with an unparalleled range of sounds from vintage to modern, as well as those that are totally original. The heart of any wah pedal is the "inductor.” The Big Bad Wah allows you to select between a vintage UK style inductor, and the more modern USA style. Designed to Joe SatrianiÊ¼s custom specs is the design of the pedal pot itself, delivering a smooth, musical tone throughout the entire sweep of the pedal.
Wah Two delivers all the wah pedal know-how that Joe has accumulated over his many years of experience. The Drive knob mimics the Wah 1 gain at its lowest setting, and delivers a 10 dB boost at the maximum settings for those aggressive, growling overtones. One of the most powerful aspects of Wah Two is the Voice switch, providing traditional wah voicing; or a dark, resonant tone reminiscent of a vintage talk-box.
Big Bad Wah features a dual-mode design. Wah One faithfully replicates the classic VOX wah sound that conquered the world.
This is the ultimate wah pedal not just for Joe Satriani fans but for any wah pedal user who enjoys creating their own sound. Big Bad Wah specifications
- Control: Drive knob, Voice toggle switch, Inductor switch, Wah 1-2 footswitch
- Jacks: 1x INPUT, 1x OUTPUT, 1x DC9V
- Input impedance: 1M-ohms
- Output impedance: 22k-ohms
- Power supply: 9V battery (6F22, 6LF22/6LR61) or AC adapter (sold separately)
- Current consumption: 4 mA
- Battery life: approximately 90 hours (when using zine-carbon battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 130 x 253 x 78 (mm) /5.12 x 9.96 x 3.07 (inches)
- Weight: 1.2 kg /2.65 lbs. (without battery)
- Included items: 9V zine-carbon battery (6F22)
- Option (sold separately): 9V AC adapter
|Wah-Wah Pedal HB-01 hell-babe
The HELL-BABE HB01 is unlike any wah you’ve ever stepped on, offering a tremendous array of tone-sculpting options. You get everything from “old-school” wah to the most up-to-date sounds, all in one mesmerizing effects pedal. Add to that optical control that does away with noisy pots, an adjustable spring mechanism and tunable boost, and this babe’s a contender! The HELL-BABE will add new dimension and depth to your artistic expression.
What’s So Great About the HELL-BABE?
First of all, the HB01’s heel-down Range control provides low frequency adjustment that can be swept from 440 Hz down to 250 Hz, making the HB01 the ideal companion for either guitar or bass. For custom-tailoring the toe-down frequency range, the HELL-BABE features a Fine control, allowing you to adjust the frequency sweep as high as 2.2 kHz.
You can even dial in a powerful volume Boost (up to +15 dB), so that when you do step on the HB01, your guitar will rise to the top of the mix. A highly versatile Q control is provided for precise filter shaping and for achieving vocal-like effects.
Features The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
|The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
- Worldʼs first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS 5-year limited warranty
|All-Time Favorite Chorus Effects, Modeled in a Single X-Series Pedal
Introducing the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory. Think of it as 1-stomp shopping for all of your ultra high quality chorus needs. Besides Speed and Depth knobs, they've included a 2-in-1 concentric control that lets you tweak 2 more key parameters of each chorus effect. Add Flexible Output Mode, cast metal treadle and sleek carbon fiber finish and you have an industrial strength creative tool. If one of the best classic choruses with added control begs to be a part of your sound, you've just found the perfect pedal.
7 classic chorus effects models
Speed, depth and 2 parameter controls for each effect
Flexible output mode -- configure outputs for amp or mixer
CIT models classic speaker cabinets
Cast-metal treadle and chassis
Unique carbon-fiber look
Non-skid rubber base
Based on the Boss CH-1*
Based on the EH Small Clone*
Based on the DigiTech Multi Chorus
DigiTech, X-Series, Flexible Output Mode, DigiTech Whammy, Multi Chorus, CIT and CF-7 Chorus Factory are trademarks of Harman International Industries, Inc.|