Large (15“) diameter woofer in a compact, lightweight enclosure.
Compact dimensions made possible by mounting the high frequency driver array in a coaxial configuration with the woofer.
Available in black or white and 100V line models
Extended bass frequencies for rich music reproduction.
The world’s smallest* enclosure size relative to the diameter of the woofer.
Easy to transport thanks to compact and light enclosures that other speakers of this class cannot offer.
- Enclosure: Sealed type
- Power Handling Capacity: Continuous pink noise: 100 W, Continuous program: 300 W
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ω
- Sensitivity: 98 dB (1 W, 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 70 – 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Directivity Angle: Horizontal: 90゜, Vertical: 40゜
- Speaker Component: Low frequency: 38 cm (15) cone-type
- Input Terminal: NEUTRIK NL4MP Speakon and M4 screw terminal, distance between barriers: 9 mm (0.35)“
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to +50℃ (14゜F to 122゜F)
- Finish: Enclosure: Polypropylene, White
- Punched net: Surface-treated steel plate, White
- Dimensions: 451 (W) × 560 (H) × 400 (D) mm (17.76 × 22.05″ × 15.75“)“
- Weight: 12 kg (26.46 lb)