Guitar amplifier COMBO 100W hybrid, Valvetronix preamp with 11 amplifier models & 11 digital effects, VOX Valve Reactor with tube 12AX7, VOX Vari-AMP power circuit, special 2x12'' Celestion woffer, effect loop, top panel controls.
- Hand-built and hand-wired 120-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 tubes (now fully compatible with EL34 and 5881, etc.)
- 2 original 12" BUGERA guitar speakers optimized for tight low-end and modern-vintage mids
- Modern 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high-class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Extends the life of your amplifierʼs expensive power valves up to 20 times.
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves
- No need for expensive matched valve sets
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands
- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Power amp damping switchable (High, Medium, Low) for total sound control
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged constructionensure long life
Vox AD50VT 50W Guitar Amplifier
Number of amp types: 11
Number of effects: 11, Noise reduction: 1
Number of programs: 11 preset, 2 channel.
Input/output jacks: Top panel ??? 1 x INPUT. Rear panel ??? 1 x FOOT SW , 1 x LINE/ PHONE,
(AD100VT, AD50VT & AD50VT121 only) 1 x EXTERNAL SPEAKER OUT, (AD100VT only) 1 x LOOP RETURN Jack
1 x LOOP SEND Jack.
Power amp output:AD100VT = maximum 100 RMS @ 8 ohms, AD50VT(212) = maximum 50W RMS @ 8 ohms
AD30VT = maximum 30W RMS @ 8 ohms, AD15VT = maximum 15W RMS @ 8 ohms.
Adjustable Output Wattage (AD100VT, 50VT, 50VT-212, 30VT).
Speaker: AD100VT = 2 x 12 inch VOX oringinal 16 ohm, AD50VT-212 = 2 x 12 inch VOX oringinal 16 ohm
AD50VT = 1x Celestion 70/80 (12 inch 8 ohm), AD30VT = 1x VOX original (10 inch 8 ohm), AD15VT = 1x VOX original
(8 inch 8 ohm),
Signal processing A/D conversion: 24-bit, D/A conversion: 24-bit, Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz .
Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage.
Power consumption: AD100VT=100W, AD50VT(212)=52W, AD30VT=45W, AD15VT=23W
Dimensions: AD100VT = 55.3cms (21.77“) (H) x 68.4cms (26.93“) (W) x 26.8cms (10.55“) (D),
AD50VT-212 = 48.5cms (19.09“) (H) x 67.3cms (26.50“) (W) x 26.5cms (10.43“) (D),
AD50VT = 50.67cms (19.95“) (H) x 57.81cms (22.76“) (W) x 26.5cms (10.43“) (D),
AD30VT = 43cms (16.93“) (H) x 45.59cms (17.95“) (W) x 22.40 cms (8.82“) (D),
AD15VT = 39.5cms (15.55“) (H) x 42.8cms (16.85“) (W) x 22.4cms (8.82“) (D)
Weight: AD100VT = 29kg (63.93lbs), AD50VT-212 = 23kg (50.71lbs), AD50VT = 20kgs (44.09lbs)
AD30VT = 12kgs (26.46lbs), AD15VT = 10kgs (22.05lbs) .
Included items: power cable .
Options (sold separately): VFS2 dual foot switch.
From as clean as you please to as dirty and growly as you want it! We ain't kiddin' neither!
The possibilities are endless with this little guy. This JVM has 2 independent channels with 3 gain stages. A smart footswitch that remembers your settings...great for playing live! There are 2 master volumes that can be recalled by the footswitch as well. The reverb sounds incredible...it really does. Emulated XLR out for recording. You can dial into any sound you desire with this amp. 2 effects loops. You get it all with a Marshall JVM
Marshall JVM 205C Specs:
All-valve, with 5 x ECC83s, and 4 x EL34s
1x Vintage 12" + 1x Heritage 12" Speaker
2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes (clean,crunch & overdrive)
Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
Independent reverb controls for each channel
2 footswitchable master volumes
2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
Speaker emulated XLR output
4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
All switching can be done via MIDI
Made in England
|MINI GUITAR AMP MARSHALL MS-2R.
1" Speaker, 2 Watts
Volume Tone Control.
Channel Switch (clean/overdrive).
Power Supply: 9V Battery or AC adaptor (not included).
Width: 110 mm
Depth: 60 mm
Height: 140 mm
Headphones Out 1
Inputs 1xJack 1/4
FX Loop -
Dimensions 28x19x12 cm
Weight 2.1 kg
Extra Power Supply Unit : AD-16E|