he VOX MV50 series represents an innovative way of guitar amplification. These little powerhouses weigh just half a kilo and still deliver full 50 watts of Nutube power that can compete with any full tube amp. Equipped with the Nutube, a novel vacuum tube, and a fully analogue preamplifier circuit, the MV amplifiers get the full dynamic sound of the guitar and amplify it, as you would expect from the popular classics.
– Only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.)! An ultra-compact head amp that you can easily carry in one hand.
– In spite of its size, monster-class sound power with 50W output.
– The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology.
– Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy.
– EQ switch provides sound that’s the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used.
– Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer.
– Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter.
– An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series.
- Technology: Hybrid
- Power: 50 W
- Channels: 1
- EQ: 1x Tone
- Pre Amp Valves: Nutube 6P1
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 13,5 x 7,5 x 10,0 cm
- Weight: 0,54 kg
- Country of Origin: Vietnam