he VOX MV50 series represents an innovative way of guitar amplification. These little powerhouses weigh just half a kilo and still deliver full 50 watts of Nutube power that can compete with any full tube amp. Equipped with the Nutube, a novel vacuum tube, and a fully analogue preamplifier circuit, the MV amplifiers get the full dynamic sound of the guitar and amplify it, as you would expect from the popular classics.
- Only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.)! An ultra-compact head amp that you can easily carry in one hand.
- In spite of its size, monster-class sound power with 50W output.
- The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology.
- Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy.
- EQ switch provides sound that's the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used.
- Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer.
- Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter.
- An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series.
- Technology: Hybrid
- Power: 50 W
- Channels: 1
- EQ: 1x Tone
- Pre Amp Valves: Nutube 6P1
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 13,5 x 7,5 x 10,0 cm
- Weight: 0,54 kg
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
The JVM Series from Marshall is the most comprehensive range of professional, all-valve amplifiers ever offered. The JVM205H head is a 2-Channel 50 Watts tone buster. No other multi-channel, multi-mode amplifier delivers the amazing all-valve tone offered by the JVM at any price. Multiple, all-valve voicings provide an amazing array of tones which are accessible from the front-panel switches, MIDI or via the revolutionary technology of the supplied footswitch. Hailed as a breakthrough in amplification by the world's guitar press, the JVM Series offers a powerstage built on the peerless EL34 designs responsible for the legendary Marshall roar.
Seamless, Silent Switching
Ultimate Control and Connectivity
MIDI In and Thru connection means it can easily be integrated in a MIDI switching set-up
Silence is Golden
Output (RMS): 50 Watts
Pre-amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00045
Dimensions (Millimeters): 730 x 310 x 215
Weight: 17.5 kg, 38.6 lbs
The Palmer MACHT 402 is a 19" stereo power amplifier specially designed for guitar applications. It pumps out 200 watts per channel and 400 watts bridged to drive virtually all speaker cabinets. Featuring a highly efficient switch mode power supply and low noise fan the soft start class D design is protected against overvoltage, DC, short circuits and overheating.
Conventionally named, the channels' Hi and Low controls have been carefully tailored for guitar signals to provide extensive EQ facility, a wide variety of sounds and authentic tube power stage characteristics. In addition, the MACHT 402 sports rumble filtering, LED indicators, a 3-way sensitivity selector, built-in limiter and ground lift switch. With XLR and 6.35 mm inputs as well as Speakon compatible and 6.35 mm output connectors the Palmer MACHT 402 is the ideal power station for guitar preamps, small amps, modelers and even effects pedals.
- Product type: Amplifier
- Type: 2-channel
- Output power (1 kHz 4 ohms): 2 x 200 W
- Output power (1 kHz 8 ohms): 2 x 100 W
- Output power (1 kHz 8 ohms, bridged mode): 400 W
- Circuit concept: Class D dynamic
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Voltage gain: 32 dB / 26 dB / 28 dB
- Input sensitivity: 0.68 V / 1.4 V / 1.2 V
- Protection: Soft-start, short-circuit, DC, overheating, overvoltage
- Controls: On/Off, Volume, High, Low, Mode (bridge / parallel / stereo), Ground Lift, Limiter, sensitivity
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Clip, Protect, Mode (bridge / parallel)
- Line input connectors: 2 x XLR, 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output connections: 2 x Speakon-compatible, 3 x 6,3mm jack
- Cooling System: low-noise fan
- Power supply: switching power supply
- Power Consumption Full Load: 470 W
- Operating voltage: 115 V AC / 230 V AC (switchable)
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 244 mm
Ultimate Rock Tone 120-Watt 2-Channel Tube Amplifier Head with Reverb and INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 tubes (convertible to EL34)
- 2-channel preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 x 12AX7 tubes for thick and screaming hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Extends the life of your amplifierʼs expensive power tubes up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- No need for expensive matched tube sets
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands
- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control per channel for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Marshall 2203-01 100W Guitar Amplifier
The all-valve JCM800 2203 is one of the most highly respected 100 Watt
Marshall heads in the company's long history.Evolving from the legendary
100 Watt 'Plexi' head,it was one of our first amplifiers to feature a Master
The very essence of simplicity,the JCM800 2203 is a one channel,all-valve
amp with no reverb or built-in effects.Its foolproof interface,distinctive roar
and larger-than-life 'edge' immediately set the standard by which all other
rock amps were judged and it remained the 'industry benchmark' throughout
the entire 16 years of its production life.Now it's back by popular demand and
as with the 1959SLP and 1987X we've added a Series Effects Loop featuring
a true bypass switch that takes the loop completely out of the circuit,thus
ensuring the original tone isn't compromised in any shape or form.
Housing a single high gainIRONHEARTchannel – with full EQ and switchable pre-boost feature the IRT15H is designed to give youCRUSHINGIRONHEARTtones at low output levels which makes it ideal for home recording and your smaller gigs.
Using the unique input options of 15W or