MULTI-Level, MULTI-Play, and MULTI-Purpose!
- The most powerful, all-in-one percussion pad that suits anyone from a beginner to an expert, accommodating different levels of playing, a wide variety of playing styles and performance situations.
- DTX-MULTI 12 equips the 12 pads which are easy to be distinguished even at the dark stage. You can use the DTX-MULTI 12 in a variety of ways, such as using the percussion pad in combination with acoustic drums and percussion to accent music with a rich variety of voices, transferring data to the connected computer where you can compose music with the included 'Cubase AI 5' program, and connecting a kick pedal (sold separately) to create as a compact drum set.
In addition to a broad spectrum of voices taken from the world renowned, flagship MOTIF series synthesizers, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features many new percussion sounds that have been collected through Yamaha's advanced sampling techniques and ready-to-use effect sounds for a grand total of 1,277 voices.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 includes not only digital sounds but also DJ sounds and a rich variety of voices from percussion, chromatic percussion, folk, and acoustic drum instruments.
- You can also import WAV and AIFF audio files from a USB memory device and use them as voices.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 functions as a sample playback device with 64MB of battery backed Flash ROM.
- Together with great-sounding reverb and chorus effects that can be applied to entire drum kits, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features a Variation effect unit that can be used to enhance individual voices in many exciting ways.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 comes complete with 128 different MIDI playing patterns (including 3 demo patterns) from a world-wide range of musical genres including folk music, rock, and house.
- You can easily start and stop patterns by simply striking the pads. In addition, you can record your own performances as patterns or create patterns on a PC. These patterns can then be assigned to pads.
- Using the Tap Tempo function, you can set the tempo for patterns and the click track by simply striking pads. In this way, you can conveniently and intuitively set the tempo that you need.
The DTX-MULTI 12 provides a number of playing modes and features that enable performers to directly express their art and talent.
- Stick mode, optimized for playing the instrument with drum sticks
- Hand mode, for conveying subtle expressions through hand percussion.
- Finger mode, for extremely intricate finger drumming.
- Muting feature, which enables sounds to be muted or changed when a hand is pressed down on a pad as it is struck.
- Up to four different voices can be assigned to each pad.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 is packed with a multitude of features to stimulate creativity such as Stack mode in which all the notes assigned to a pad are triggered simultaneously with a single strike and Alternate mode in which the notes assigned to the pad are played individually in turn each time it is struck.
In addition to the MIDI In/Out port, the DTX-MULTI 12 is equipped with a USB TO HOST port that can be connected to a PC with a USB cable (sold separately) and a USB TO DEVICE port that can be save the user kit data on a USB memory.
- This connection can be used in a variety of ways. For example, those who have difficulty playing a keyboard can input MIDI data directly to DAW software, and others can play computer software synthesizer sounds by striking the DTX-MULTI 12.
- 'Cubase AI 5' by Steinberg, a DAW software application, is bundled with the DTX-MULTI 12. You can begin modifying the pitch and rhythm of the MIDI data that you input using the DTX-MULTI 12 and begin composing elaborate pieces of music on the same day you buy the DTX-MULTI 12.
- By installing the DTX-MULTI 12 Extension (planned for future release on our Web site), you will be able to control Cubase AI 5 directly from the DTX-MULTI 12 front panel. This extension will dramatically improve your efficiency in music composition.
The DTX-MULTI 12 comes with trigger-input jacks that five external pads can be connected to as well as one foot switch jack and one hi-hat controller jack.
You can customize the DTX-MULTI 12 to suit your needs. You can:
- Connect a hi-hat controller (such as the HH65) and a kick pad (such as the KP65) to use the DTX-MULTI 12 as a compact drum kit.
- Use a foot switch (such as the FC4) to switch between different drum kits and phrase patterns.
- Use a foot controller (such as the FC7 and FC9) to control the volume and effect values in real time.
- Connect a drum trigger (such as the DT20) to convert acoustic drum performances to trigger signals and input these signals for playback.
* Hi-hat controllers, foot switches, foot controllers, kick pads, and drum triggers are sold separately.
Clockworks is a faithful reissue of the classic pedal made by Electro-Harmonix in the 1970s. It can be used as a master clock for sequencers and drum machines, and to trigger electronic percussion products like the EHX Crash Pad classic drum synth. Clockworks doesnʼt create sound on its own. It generates pulses to trigger other devices and can set the tempo for a drum machine or sequencer like EHXʼs 8 Step Program.
|The Alesis CompactKit 7 is a tabletop electronic drum kit with seven velocity-sensitive drum pads that deliver realistic drum sound with the feel and response of real drums. It also comes with two pedals for hi-hat and kick drum, so you’ll really feel as if you’re sitting down at an actual set. There are 100’s of built-in percussion voices, preset drum kits and play-along songs, so you can get started right away with your own customized sound.
The 3-digit LED display shows the status of all your operational settings and separate LEDs light up in response to which pad is being struck, giving you instant visual feedback. The self-recording function records you as you play and retains the recording even after you turn the unit off. Want to expand your sound potential? Use the USB-MIDI output to connect CompactKit7 to your favorite DAW and plug-ins. Sticks are included and so is an AC power supply. But you can take CompactKit 7 with you and play anywhere, by using 6 C batteries (not included).
||45 + 5 User
|Sequencer / Capacity:
|Metronome / Tempo:
- Analog Drum Machine with Sequencer
- 16 x Step Buttons
- 11 x Drum Sounds
- 256 (16 songs, 16 patterns each)
- 64 steps
- Dual-mode Analog Filter, Wave Designer
- 1 x 1/4" (return)
- 1 x 1/4" TRS (main/mono), 10 x TS 1/4" (voice out)
- 1 x 1/4" TRS (stereo)
- 3 x 1/4" (trigger out), 1 x 1/8" (sync in), 1 x 1/8" (sync out)
- 1 x Type B 2.0
- 18V DC power supply (included)
- 6.6 lbs.
* Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
* Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
* PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
* Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
* 2GB free hard disk space
internet connection required to authorize the product.
Hardware Specifications :
* 16 key - 64 step sequencer
* 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
* Touch sensitive FX Pad
* High precision rotary encoders
* Aluminum enclosure
* Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
Software Specifications :
* Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® Analog synthesis, Multilayered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modelling
* FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, Bit Crusher, 3 mode Filter and Roller.
* Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
* Real-time automation on all parameters
* 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects : compressor, reverb, bit crusher,multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
* Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
* Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
* Easy Import of Wave and Aiff samples, MIDI files and Rex loops
* Drag & drop Export of MIDI and Audio (Wave) patterns into your DAW
Perfect integration :
* Seamless integration as a plugin and standalone (VST, AU, RTAS)
* Easy Import of Wave and Aiff samples, MIDI files and Rex loops
* Drag & drop Export of MIDI and Audio (Wave) patterns into your DAW
|REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:|
PC: 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space.
Mac (Intel only): 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space.
Mac OS X: 10.5 or higher
|Behringer Rhythm Designer RD-8
The Behringer RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-8 provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 16 drum sounds; a 64-step sequencer; Wave Designer and dual-mode filter - for a full-fledged drum machine that\'ll shake the house! Whether you\'re new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to upgrade your setup, the RD-8 has everything you need to step up to the big time.
Great care has been taken in designing the RD-8 to achieve possibilities in beat creation by reviving a timeless analog design from one of the most-classic drum machines of yesteryear. By taking a fresh and modern approach on a classic drum machine, the RD-8 gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the 808 and tap into some features as well. Colossal bass drums through to sizzling hi-hats can be manipulated to elevate your rhythm performance to the next level. This is an analog beat-making monster!
Live Performance Beat Master
Built to enhance the way you perform, the RD-8 boasts features for live use in each of the sequencer modes including step repeat, note repeat, real-time triggering and live step-overdubbing. This makes it easy to enable recording in pattern launch mode, so you can build song structures on-the-fly and switch back to manual mode at the touch of a button. Then you are free to add some excitement with the autofill feature and to introduce more variations. You can even cue up another song from memory without interrupting playback, allowing you to perform entire sets from start to finish - just using your RD-8!
Powerful & Feature-Rich Sequencer
The RD-8 features one of the most powerful step sequencers ever created, which provides much-improved workflows over the original. The 64-step sequencer also includes storage for up to 256 patterns and 16 songs, allowing the creation of song arrangements ranging from ultra-simple to incredibly complex.
Wave Designer & Dual-Mode Filter
The integrated Wave Designer has individual attack and sustain controls that can be applied to individual voices to bring another dimension to your drum beats. This provides yet another way to control sounds to build virtually unlimited - and awesome tones. Additionally, RD-8\'s highly-flexible dual-mode 12 dB filter button toggles between LPF and HPF, allowing you to experiment with the cutoff frequency and resonance controls to create out of this world beats. And those fluid sweeps can be recorded straight into the sequencer and further tweaked using the step editor.
RD-8\'s robust encoder lets you set separate chain preferences for each of your parameters, allowing them to function globally or to switch on when a song or pattern changes. Parameters include tempo, swing, flam, probability, independent track mutes/solos, FX bus assignments, filter modes and sweeps for enhanced real-time control. Patterns can be changed on-the-fly for further creative control when using the RD-8 as the heart of your live setup.
To bring the RD-8 into the modern age, USB connectivity has been added for sync and MIDI triggering. This enables the RD-8 to be controlled by your DAW if desired, allowing songs and patterns to be swapped or individual sounds to be triggered.
The RD-8 has 29 knobs, 5 switches and 59 buttons, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the fun back into your beat creation. Input and output connections include: Phones; Mono audio; MIDI In, Out and Thru over USB and 5 pin MIDI ports; and 11 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multitrack audio. With its 3 trigger outs, the RD-8 lets you control external synths and hardware sequencers to create songs without a digital audio workstation (DAW) in sight. The RD-8 can also send and receive clock information with highly-accurate timing to sync it to the outside world.
- Amazing drum machine with authentic analog sound engine to create the classic sound performance
- 16 original drum sounds with additional parameters and global Accent capability
- Modern and versatile workflow provides enhanced playability, enabling you to create captivating live performances
- Powerful 64-step drum sequencer supports poly-meter, step-repeat, note-repeat, real-time triggering, track-mute and track-solo
- Integrated FX bus features Wave Designer and dual-mode Analog Filter with per voice assignment
- Live recording, editing and playback of Analog Filter cutoff via automation
- Storage of up to 16 songs and 256 patterns, all of which can be imported/exported during playback for unlimited songs and patterns
- Pattern Mode allows arrangement of patterns into full songs and setting number of repeats per song part
- Song Mode allows chaining songs together for live sets and expanded compositions
- Unique Auto Scroll feature enables improvisation in all modes
- Comprehensive MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock and Internal for maximum versatility
- 11 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multi-track audio
- Powerful headphone and main outputs on 1/4" connectors
- High-visibility LED display makes it easy to verify program parameters
- Robust encoder for editing parameters such as Tempo, Swing, Probability, Flam and Random
- 16 vintage-style step buttons with bold LED indicators for easy pattern creation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- 16 Drum sounds
- 64-Step sequencer with poly-meter, step repeat, note repeat, real-time triggering, track mute and track solo
- Wave Designer
- Dual Mode Filter
- Stores up to 16 songs and 256 patterns
- Auto scroll function
- LED display
- Connector for external power supply
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 77 x 498 x 265 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- 1 Line output: 6.3 mm jack
- 16 Individual line outputs (Voice): 6.3 mm jack
- 3 Trigger outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Main Return: 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- Clock input and output: 3.5 mm mini jack
- MIDI in/out/thru