Yamaha realized more than 40 years ago that simply building systems around speaker units bought from other manufacturers would not do, initiating a long and arduous but fruitful quest for ideal speaker performance based on original technology. Along the way innovative Yamaha speaker technology has resulted in a number of breakthrough products that established new performance standards in a number of critical fields.
Yamaha's new Installation Series Speakers address a number of important issues that give them unprecedented performance and handling characteristics for live sound applications, including permanent installations. In particular, phase characteristics have been kept smooth and consistent throughout the entire series, so you can mix and match speakers to suit any system and venue without ending up with hot and dead spots due to phase interference. And of course sonic quality is superb throughout the entire reproduction range so the full impact of the source material reaches the audience undiluted.
The Rx-112/75 is a 12-inch two-way, full-range loudspeaker system with 350 watts continuous, 1,200 watts peak power handling. Can be easily biamped DH7 3-inch voice coil compression driver delivers beautifully detailed sound Asymmetrical 75° x 50° fully rotatable constant-directivity horn. In the factory-delivered position, the horn provides a 15°up/35° down vertical coverage pattern. The fully rotatable horn means that regardless of cabinet position, pattern control is fully user-determined.
12-inch Two-Way Passive 90 x 50, 600W Loudspeaker System
- DVX3121 12 LF Transducer with Forced Air Cooling ND2 2 Voice Coil, 1 Exit Neodymium Compression Driver 90 x 50 Coverage Pattern 600W Continuous (2400W Peak) Power Handling High Sensitivity, 131 dB Maximum SPL Adjustable Monitor Angle (45 or 55) 2 Anchor Plates for Single Stud Fittings and 7 Integral Suspension Points Available in Black or White Passive/Biamp Selectable Full Line of AccessoriesThe Electro-Voice Zx3 is the new standard of no compromise audioperformance and versatility in a simple to use, compact package.At its heart are the transducers. First is the DVX3121 high performancelow frequency transducer. EV used advanced computer aided designtechniques to create forced air, directional voice coil cooling for highpower and efficiency. Finite element analysis was used to optimize thesuspension and magnetic structure for long, linear travel to provide lowdistortion and greater LF extension. These features and details, suchas forged magnetic components and special materials, provide reliabilitywith a 500W power rating in a lightweight transducer. Next is theND2, a 2-inch voice coil compression driver based on neodymium motorstructure to allow for maximum output while reducing size and weight toa minimum. Its precision phasing plug and titanium diaphragm providebetter HF performance, while the integral heatsink provides cooling forhigh power output.The high tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylenestructural foam to make the Zx3 incredibly durable. The enclosuregeometry elements have been carefully designed to provide maximumrigidity and bass response. By design the Zx3 is also a perfect solutionfor stage monitors by allowing two angles (45 or 55) without any additionalaccessories.Two coverage patterns are available; 60 x 60 coverage for long-throwand cluster applications, 90 x 50 coverage for wider coverage or shorterdistances.The Zx3 is equipped with two anchor plates for rigging with single studfittings,along with two more possible anchor plate attachment points onthe bottom. For permanent suspension or attaching brackets, the Zx3also has two M8 inserts on the top and bottom, two under the handle,and one on the back of the enclosure, for a total of 7. All versions areavailable in black or white.
- Freq. Response1 (-3 dB): 58 Hz - 15 kHz
- Freq. Range1 (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rec. Hipass Frequency: 50 Hz
- Axial Sensitivity1: 97 dB (1W/1m)
- Max. Calculated SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 90
- Vertical Coverage: 50
- Power Handling (Passive): 600W Continuous, 2400W Peak
- LF Power Handling (Biamp): 500W Continuous, 2000W Peak
- HF Power Handling (Biamp): 40W Continuous, 160W Peak
- LF Transducer: DVX3121, 12 in (305mm) Driver
- HF Transducer: ND2, 1 in (25.4mm) exit Neodymium
- Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.2 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4s
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Structural Foam
- Suspension: Enclosure has locations for 4 Single-Stud
- Attachment Plates and 10 Forged Steel
- Eyebolts - 2 on Top, 2 on Bottom, 2 on
- Side, and 1 on Rear of Enclosure
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 16GA
- Galvanized Steel, with Rotatable Logo
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 613mm x 397mm x 362mm: (24.14 x 15.64 x 14.26)
- Net Weight: 19.8 kg (43.7 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 22.1 kg (48.6 lbs)
The DYNACORD VL212 2-way fullrange cabinet has been optimized acoustically and mechanically for multi-functional applications. With a variety of mounting accessories and decent cosmetics the VL212 is ideally suited to be used in most demanding applications. The VL212 is manufactured from birch plywood and therefore extremely resistant against abuse on the road. The surface is painted with a black 2-component paint that can easily be renovated if sometimes necessary. For the low frequencies and mid frequencies two rugged DND 12350 transducers are used. The in-line topology guarantees excellent pattern control even for the low-mid frequency range. High frequencies are radiated from a rotatable 90°*45° CAD optimized constant directivity horn equipped with an Electro-Voice ND6 1.4” driver. The VL212 can be used in passive fullrange mode and can be switched from the outside to ʽbiampedʼ operation. Linear-Phase FIR factory presets for the IRIS-Net RCM-26 module and factory presets for regular digital speaker controllers, e.g. DSP244 are available. EASE and Ulysses data allow fast and precise simulations. The VL212 can be used as a general purpose stand-alone fullrange cabinet and as a satellite or delayed system cabinet in larger set ups.
Order No. D 113 133 Cabinet Full-Range Configuration Passive 2-Way Switchable to biamped mode Nominal impedance 4 Ohms Rated power RMS 800 Watts Program power 1600 Watts Peak power 3200 Watts SPL 2,83 V / 1m 2W / 4 Ohm 105 dB Max. SPL 1m (calculated with peak power) 137dB Frequency range ( -10dB ) Full range 80Hz - 19kHz Frequency range ( -10dB ) measured with H5000-RCM26 preset 50Hz - 19kHz Coverage angle 1 kHz -6dB 90° * 45° Passive crossover frequency 1.5kHz Active crossover frequency 1.5kHz 24dB/Oct. Linkwitz-Riley, 1,5kHz Linear-Phase FIR Voice coil tracking protection Yes Component HIGH Electro-Voice ND6-8 Neodymium Order No. 361493 Component LOW 2 x DND 12350 Order No. 366559 Connectors Full-Range 1+, 1- Wired through 2+, 2- Connectors Biamped Lo 1+, 1- Hi 2+, 2- Wired through 1+, 1-, 2+, 2- Connector model Speakon 2x NL4 MPR Dimensions (WxHxD) 385x1035x374mm Shipping weight kg Net weight 34kg Enclosure material Birch plywood Finish Black, 2-component paint Grille Powder coated steel, acoustic foam Handles 2
With the newly designed D12-3, DYNACORD fulfills a longtime customer demand for a light-weight , extremely robust high-performance professional 12" 3-way plastic cabinet for use in professional, portable and fixed install sound reinforcement applications.
With a variety of suspension accessories and conservative cosmetics, the D12-3 is also ideally suited to be used in demanding fixed installations. The cabinet is manufactured from Polypropylene and therefore is extremely resistant against abuse on the road.
Cabinet Full-Range Configuration Passive 3-Way Nominal impedance 8 Ohms Rated power RMS 350 Watts Program power 700 Watts Peak power 1400 Watts SPL 2,83 V / 1m 1W / 8 Ohm 100 dB Max. SPL 1m (calculated) 128 dB Frequency range ( -10dB ) Full range 70 Hz - 20kHz Coverage angle 1 kHz -6dB 120° Conical Coverage angle 10kHz -6dB 90° * 50° Passive crossover frequency 700Hz, 4kHz Voice coil tracking protection Yes Component HIGH Electro-Voice DH-3 Order No. 353 078 Component MID DYNACORD DND 6120 Neodymium Order No. 366 302 Component LOW Electro-Voice DL12BFH Order No. 358 288 Connectors Full-Range 1+, 1- Wired through 2+, 2- Connector model Speakon 2x NL4 MPR Dimensions (WxHxD) mm 430 x 586 x 321 Shipping weight 20 kg Net weight 19 kg Enclosure material Heavy Duty Polypropylene Finish Black Grille Powder coated steel, Acoustic foam Handles 1
HK Audio IL 12.2 Installation Line
| ||Full-range cabinet for public address and full-range applications offering extraordinary phase linearity, highest speech intelligibility, and considerable dynamic range. The IL 12.2 may be deployed either as a full-range cabinet or as a mid/high cabinet in a configuration with a subwoofer like the IL 115 Sub. The ideal cabinet for public address and music applications that demand high sound pressures levels. Built-in passive crossover. |
| || || || || |
| ||Details || ||The IL 12.2 is a 2-way full-range loudspeaker box with an internal passive crossover. It is fitted with a direct-loaded 12“-cone loudspeaker in a bass reflex housing and a 2“-high frequency driver with CD-horn. This equipment makes a frequency response in the bass range possible which is sufficient for speech transmission and the reproduction of background music even without a subwoofer. The subwoofer IL 115 Sub is available for applications which need an extended frequency response in the bass range. Apart from natural speech reproduction, the IL 12.2 stands out due to its unusual phase linearity an a broad dynamic range. It is ideally suited for acoustic applications for which distances of up to approx. 25 m have to be bridged, depending on the sound pressure requirements. A controller is not required for operating the IL 12.2. It is possible, however, to use the HK Audio Digital Field Controller (DFC). |
| ||Special features || ||The 60?°x 40?° horn in IL 12.2 and IL 15.2 cabinets may easily be replaced by an optionally available 90?°x 40?° horn. The 90?° horn can be installed in the place of the 60?° horn without requiring the cabinet???s crossover to be adjusted. Owing to the square design of their housings, both CD horns may be rotated by 90?°. This means that IL 12.2 and IL 15.2 cabinets can be modified to project at four different angles: 60?°x 40?° // 40?°x 60?° OR 90?°x 40?° // 40?°x 90?° More info |
| ||Power handling capacity || || |
|RMS: || ||300 W|
|Program: || ||600 W|
|Peak (10 ms): || ||1200 W|| |
| ||Dimensions |
(wide x tall x deep)
| ||16-1/2" x 25-1/4" x 16-1/8“ |
42 cm x 64 cm x 41 cm
| ||Weight || ||66 lbs |
| ||Service articles || || 12" speaker |