Dynamic Filter πετάλι κιθάρας
Feed your inner wild streak freq-out with the Reaction Dynamic Filter.
Are you searching for something new to add to your setup and spice things up? Are you a guitar player who wants to add a crazy, phasey and downright out of sight twisted effect to your pedal arsenal. Maybe you are a bass player searching for something that will give you that funk with lots of punch?
The Reaction Dynamic Filter utilizes harmonic phase shifting effect that sweeps the frequency spectrum from high to low providing a unique one-of-a-kind sound. Since a dynamic filter is triggered by your pick attack, the harder you pick the string, the higher the resonant frequencies become. The sensitivity control determines the frequency at which the filter will begin its phase shifting.
For bass players, lower sensitivity settings provide a funky walking talking swanky arpeggio effect tracking your pick dynamics to produce a smooth and cool feel. Turn on the distortion to make it growl.
For guitar players higher sensitivity settings provide a more expressive "zipper" effect that is suited ideally for lead breaks. Play around with it and you will find that there are a lot of possibilities, all the way to a searing razor edge off the hook vibe controlled by your pick attack.
Level control determines the output level of the effect. An included distortion button gives you a little more "dirt" when playing. The footswitch on the Reaction Dynamic Filter controls On/Off status as shown by the LED indicator. Reaction stomp boxes run on a 9V Alkaline battery, or may also be powered by Rocktron's DC OnTap Universal Power Supply adaptor.
Rocktron's Reaction Series pedals are built into a rugged metal slim form factor chassis, taking up as little space as possible on your pedal board. The Reaction Dynamic Filter is a true bypass pedal: when you turn it off, it is out of your signal path.
The Reaction Dynamic Filter can be placed in the signal chain before or after a distortion, but it is recommended to place it after. If using multiple pedals such as delays and other modulation effects, try the Reaction Dynamic Filter in different parts of the signal chain until you find the sound you personally prefer.
Battery compartment and cover
Thumb screws for battery compartment
CHORUS FACTORY Πετάλι με 7 διαφορετικούς τύπους CHORUS, ρυθμιστικά Level, Speed και Depth, εξόδους AMP και MIXER.
Building on the 20-year legacy of the famous BOSS BF-2, the new BF-3 flanger pedal gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create stereo flanging with incredible depth--even Slicer-type effects and sounds that seem to "swirl" around the listener. An instant classic.
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging and futuristic slicer-type sounds, respectively
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both--all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The new V847 Wah-Wah pedal is an enhanced version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the new Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary tone with the addition of AC power capability and a buffered input jack for preserving the unprocessed guitar tone when the pedal is not engaged. The pedalʼs inductor has undergone a redesign to be closer in specification to the original VOX wah inductors, for improved dynamics and tone. These additions will benefit players of all genres who use a wah pedal as an integral part of their sound.
About the Wah-Wah
VOX developed the worldʼs first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted — an important musical ingredient of the day. VOXʼs original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
VOX V847 Wah-Wah Specificaitons
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
- Worldʼs first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS 5-year limited warranty