A stereo version of the PPB20 is also available. Instead of having one microphone and one line input the stereo version has two line inputs.
The first input is split on to the upper row of outputs i.e. on to the odd channels whereas the second line input is split on to the lower row of outputs, i.e. the even channels.
Easy Patch` Patch Panel, 2 x 48 TT (Bantam) jacks, half normalled bottom row, 288 solder terminals for fixed installations - cost effective, including top and bottom cover
Πεδίο βυσματων 1/8, 2 x 48 θέσεων, 288 IDC terminals
Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro 48-Channel Multifunctional Patch Bay
- Balanced jack sockets 6.3 mm
- Three switchable modes per channel: Normal (normalised), Half Normal (half normalised) and THRU (through-connected)
- Switch on the top of the patch bay for each channel for switching the modes
- Body shape: 19\" / 1 RU
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 45 x 93 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
|Number Of Channels
|Type Of Connector
||19\" / 1U
Πεδίο βυσμάτων 1/4 2 x 24 θέσεων
Patch Panel with 2 x 24 TB (BP0316/MIL-P-642/2) jacks, programmable, push terminals, wire cross section: 0,08 . 0,5 mm² (AWG 28-20), stripping length: 5-6 mm (0,236in).
The TB Patch Panel is a very robust and compactly designed Patch Panel for 19" rack mount (19" x 1U) with galvanized metal housing, a built-in cable bar on the rear for securing wires. There is a rear extension bar (NPP-S) available as an option for some panel types. On the front side we have an attractive additional lettering facility for each channel pair with a marking strip and individual snap-on colour coding plates. The NPP is easily programmable for six switching configurations and for changing the flexible grounding system. The panel has the high quality long life gold plated Neutrik NJ6TB-V Jack for the BPO / MIL style plugs.
The flexible grounding system allows four possibilities to fit your needs:
Individual: Each channel ground is separately connected with the corresponding cable shield (default configuration). Group: Some channel grounds are PCB connected by making soldering joints on the PCB and by cutting tracks respectively to form a group that is connected to one common cable shield.
Central: All channel grounds are PCB connected by making soldering joints and wired with only one cable shield. Chassis-Common: Same as central grounding with additional connection of the common ground to the Patch Panel chassis by means of a jumper.
Features & Benefits
- Features 2x24 Neutrik NJ6TB-V long frame 1/4" TRS jacks acc. to BPO 316 / MIL-P-641/3
- Very robust and compact galvanized metal housing
- Eye catching channel identification through colored snap-on coding tabs
- 6 easily programmable switching configurations by jumpers
- Qualified for analog and digital signals acc. AES3, 48 kHz sampling frequency
- With high quality long life gold plated Neutrik jacks
Patch panel 2x48TT (Bandam) jacks, 12x25 pole D-sub