Behringer 1C 100W-4Ω Monitor Speakers
- Multi-purpose 2-way studio monitors ideally suited for fixed installation, multimedia, home recording studio, audio/video production and surround-sound systems
- High power handling capability (100 W / IEC268-5) produces full-range output with extremely low distortion
- Powerful 5 ½” woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution ½” tweeter
- Ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Phase-optimized and high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity
- Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
- Bracket for wall/ceiling mounting included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Introducing the Stylish MONITOR 1C-BK Monitor Speakers from BEHRINGER
The MONITOR 1C-BK 2-way monitor speakers offer accurate sound reproduction combined with a great design to suit your fixed installations, stereo and surround applications, home recording studios as well as audio and video productions.
Each of these 100-Watt speakers has a powerful 5 ½” woofer with a lightweight cellulose cone, a high-resolution ½” tweeter plus a phase-optimized high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity and auto-overload protection that resets automatically. The result: full-power, ultra-linear frequency response ranging from 60 Hz all the way up to 23 kHz. They come with convenient mounting brackets for easy installation.
Looking for great sound and style? The MONITOR 1C-BK speaker definitely got it!
Connector type Clip terminal
Power capacity (prg.) 100 W (IEC 268-5)
Impedance 4 Ω
Frequency range 60 Hz to 23 kHz (-10 dB)
Nominal sound pressure level (SPL) 86 dB*W/m (program, bandwidth 100 – 5000 Hz on axis, full space)
Max. short term acoustic output 112 dB @ 1m (on axis, half space)
Woofer 5 ½“
Crossover frequency 5000 Hz
Dimensions (H x W x D) 8.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.6″ (225 x 150 x 142 mm)
Weight approx. 4 lbs each (1.8 kg each)