Even a great performance won\'t be worth much if the tuning is wrong. Pitchclip 2+ uses approximately 2.5 times as many meter LEDs, allowing even more precise pitch adjustment. Basic functionality such as the calibration function and Â±0.1 cent high-precision tuning have also been dramatically improved. Additionally, the display now rotates vertically, allowing for easier viewing.
Covering any instrument from electric to acoustic, from guitar to bass, the Pitchclip 2+ is a clip-on tuner for everyday use that delivers both accuracy and ease.
Tuner + Metronome + Recorder - All in One Unit!
The TMR-50 - Your Ideal Practice Partner
- Tuner, metronome, and recorder can be used simultaneously or independently.
- Internal mic and speaker make it easy to record and play back your performance
- Loop Play function lets you repeat a desired region of a recorded track
- High-quality linear PCM recording/playback
- Record up to 100 tracks (approximately total 20 minutes)
- USB port lets you transfer recorded data and song files between the TMR-50 and your computer
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound - a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- Wide tempo range of 30--252 beats per minute
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that's adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility
- Your choice of body color: black or pearl white
- Convenient key layout, and newly designed stand and battery cover
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off
Korg's popular TM series of tuner/metronome units is loved by players who practice to perfect their musical skills. Now joining the lineup is the TMR-50, which adds recorder functionality to the already impressive list of features. An extremely valuable way to improve your playing ability is to identify the problem areas that need work, and then practice to improve those areas. With its built-in mic and speaker, the TMR-50 makes it easy to practice this way. It provides high-quality linear PCM recording and a USB port for convenient usage with your computer. The TMR-50 features equally robust capabilities for its tuner and metronome functionality that will help you improve your sense of pitch and rhythm. Two choices of color are available: black and pearl white. Whether you're in a brass band or an orchestra, the TMR-50 is the ideal partner for anyone who wants to improve their playing.
PCM audio format, WAV format (extension: .wav) 44.1 kHz@16-bit
Available recording time:
Maximum approx. 20 minutes (Internal Memory size is 120 MB)
Total number of tracks:
Up to 100 tracks
12 note equal temperament
C1 (32.70 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz), Using Sine Wave.
C3 (130.81 Hz) ~ C6 (1046.50Hz), 3 Octave.
Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
A4 = 410 ~ 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
+/- 1 cent
Quarter Note = 30 to 252 BPM
3 Types: Pendulum Step
Total 10 beats: "0 to 9" as "Quarter-note" Rhythm
Duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, and quadruplets without the center beats
Input (f6.3mm, Mono-Standard Jack type)
Headphones (f3.5mm, Stereo-mini Jack type)
USB (mini-Type B)
Dynamic Speaker (f28 mm)
AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2
Manganese batteries or alkaline batteries, Ni-MH: Nickel metal hydride
Recorder ... Approximately 16/13/11 hours
(Backlight: off/soft/auto, using alkaline batteries. Maximum of 20 minutes per
Tuner ... Approximately 24/22/20 hours
(Backlight: off/soft/auto, A4 continuous input, using alkaline batteries)
Metronome ... Approximately 18/16/14 hours
(Backlight: off/soft/auto, tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume, using alkaline batteries)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
111 x 82 x 18 mm / 4/37 x 3.23 x 0.71 inches
119 g / 4.19 oz (Including battery)
AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2 for verifying proper operation
Contact Mic = CM-100L
A computer that satisfies the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 and is equipped with a USB port
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
We introduced polyphonic tuning to the world and since then guitarists everywhere have welcomed this next-generation way of tuning with open arms. PolyTune® Mini is the worldʼs smallest polyphonic tuner and it will fit on any pedal board. Sometimes size actually does matter and in such cases, PolyTune Mini is the perfect solution as no other pedal tuner in the world will take up so little space, which means more room for other pedals.
PolyTune Mini shows you the tuning state of all strings simultaneously by simply strumming your guitar, allowing you to get back to playing in a matter of seconds. PolyTune Mini is among the most precise tuners in the world, tuning with +/- 0.5 cent precision in chromatic mode and +/- 1 cent accuracy in polyphonic mode. Also, it automatically switches between chromatic and polyphonic modes depending on whether you strum all strings at once or pick each string individually.
Further, PolyTune Mini features Drop-D and Capo modes as well as True Bypass for zero tone coloration and a super-bright LED display.
PolyTune Mini – Tiny Meets Awesome
Tuning used to be a necessary evil. The last barrier before you could get truly rocking. But now, tuning is ready to get blasted into the 21st century with PolyTune Mini – a downright tuning miracle! The original PolyTune was the world's first polyphonic tuner - a multiple patents pending, game-changing total tuning turnaround that will have future guitarists wondering how we ever got by without it.
PolyTune Mini Main Features
- Ultra-small Footprint – Will Fit on Any Pedal Board
- PolyTune – Tune All Strings Simultaneously
- +/- 0.5 Cent Tuning Accuracy
- True Bypass w/ Silent Tuning
- Super-bright LED Display
- Up to 5 Semitones Flat Tunings
- Drop-D and Capo Tuning
- Tuning Range : A0 – C8
- Tuning Accuracy : +/- 0.5 cent
- Reference pitch : 440 Hz
- Input Impedance : 1 MOhm (pedal on)
- Power supply : AC adapter (9V DC), sold separately
- Current draw : 40mA (typical use)
- Dimensions : 51 mm x 93 mm x 45 mm
- Weight : 160g
Clip-On Tuner for Guitar / Clip-On Tuner for Bass / Clip-On Tuner for Ukulele The tuner that's shaped like a headstock The ideal clip-on guitar/bass/ukulele tuner for beginners The headtune is a clip-on tuner with a unique design that's based on the shape of a guitar, bass, or ukulele headstock. With the headtune attached to the headstock of your instrument, play a single note on the string that you want to tune. Two indicators will illuminate: the string indicator LED will show the peg position, and the LED meter will indicate the tuning of that note. This makes it obvious which peg needs to be adjusted. You can choose from a lineup consisting of four models: two models that are suitable for standard guitar headstocks, a model for bass, and a model for ukulele. With the innovation and precision you expect from Korg, the headtune makes tuning easy! Highlights: Clip-on tuner shaped like your instrument's headstock New compact, lightweight and discreet design Wide viewing angle and LEDs for excellent visibility Highly stable clip attaches firmly to the headstock Auto Power-Off feature extends battery life
Digital plug-in guitar & bass tuner. Jack attached, light indication while tuning, flat tunning mode, led for on-stage lighting, lithium batery power supply, red finish.
Our mission since 2010, when we first introduced Polytune to the world, has been to simply make tuning better, faster and more awesome. With Polytune 2 Mini you get a tuner that continues to do exactly that! With its new ultra bright display, groundbreaking polyphonic tuning mode, insanely fast and accurate strobe tuner and an unfathomably small enclosure, this pedal will serve as a massive upgrade for your pedalboard while claiming very little of your precious pedalboard real estate. Pure Polytune Win!