- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications as well as fixed installations
- Passive loudspeaker with 123 dB max. SPL and 1000 W peak power
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn (Patent pending)
- Horn-loaded woofer
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with sturdy stand
- 6 x M10 flying points
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal speaker protection
- Four aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Extensive range of optionally available accessories for installation and transport
This 12″ full-range loudspeaker stands out with impressive sound even at low frequencies. As a jack-of-all-trades, the unpowered ICOA 12 speaker by LD Systems and its design with a coaxial design and rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn means it is extremely flexible.
The horn-loaded woofer\’s outstanding bass reproduction makes the ICOA 12 the ideal choice for dance schools, musicians, bands and entertainers. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. The speaker also makes a good impression in fixed installations due to its freedom of flexibility.
Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it\’s excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. It Delivers a maximum sound pressure level of 123 dB peak and has 1000 Watt peak performance.
Thanks to its shock-resistant front grille and ideal 55° tilt angle make the ICOA 12 outstanding as a floor monitor. Placed vertically, the 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment offers the choice of a 0° or 5° tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to the local acoustic environment. Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. Four aluminium handles with an ergonomic rubber surface provide optimal grip when carrying the speaker.
Low/mid driver dimensions
BEM optimized CD Horn
HF driver dimensions
HF Driver Size
HF driver magnet
HF driver brand
HF driver voice coil
HF Driver Voice Coil
Dispersion (H x V)
90 ° x 50 °
Load rating (RMS)
55 – 20000 Hz
Speaker input connections
Speaker output connections
36mm flange (0°, 5°) , 6 x M10 flying points