- 2-way bass-reflex system
- For application areas such as: Mobile djs/entertainer
- Black metal grille with acoustic foam
- 3 Rugged carrying handles
- Application possibility: Standing; monitoring; on tripod
Rated: 250W RMS
||65 - 20000 Hz
||Flange: Ø 35mm
||Input: speaker via 2 x speaker built-in socket (F)
||1 x woofer (10") approx. 25 cm
1 x Voice coil lows (2") approx. 5 cm
1 x Voice coil compression tweeter highs (1.35") approx. 3.5 cm
|Type of speaker:
||Compact cabinet speaker
||Width: 32 cm
Depth: 31 cm
Height: 51 cm
The C3110 is a full range extremely versatile wide-dispersion, low profile, two-way loudspeaker system for near field applications.
Its compact size makes it ideal for low visibility side wall mounting.The high-frequency section is a constant directivity horn loaded to a 1” Neodymium compression driver with a 1.5” diaphragm assembly for smooth, wide dispersion.
The low-frequency transducer is a 10” woofer with a 2” voice coil.
|90° x 70° CMD (Constant Matching Design) constant directivity horn|
|Rotatable Horn System for horizontal cabinet mounting applications|
|HF driver AMCDP (Active Mosfet Compression Driver Protection)|
|LICC (Low Impedance Compensated Crossover) network|
|4 Suspension points (M10)|
|35 mm standard internal pole mount|
|Acoustical Specifications |
|Frequency Response -10 dB:||59 Hz||÷ 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response -3 dB:||70 Hz||÷ 20 kHz|
|Max SPL @ 1m:||127 dB|| |
|Horizontal coverage angle:||90°|| |
|Vertical coverage angle:||70°|| |
|Directivity index; Q:||9.4|| |
|System Sensitivity:||96 dB|| |
|Nominal Impedance:||8 Ω|| |
|Power Handling:||300 Watt|| |
|Peak Power Handling:||1200 Watt|| |
|Recommended Amplifier:||600|| |
|Crossover frequencies:||1800 Hz|| |
|Compression Driver:||1" HF driver, 1.5" voice coil|| |
|Nominal Impedence:||8 Ω|| |
|Input Power Rating:||25 Watt AES|| |
|Sensitivity:||109 dB|| |
|Woofer:||10" woofer, 2" voice coil|| |
|Nominal Impedence:||8 Ω|| |
|Input Power Rating:||250 Watts AES|| |
|Sensitivity:||96 dB|| |
|INPUT SECTION |
|Input connector:||Speakon NL4|| |
|Output connector:||Speakon NL4|| |
|Cabinet Material:||15 mm birch plywood construction|| |
|Hardware:||3 x M10, 4 X M5, 2 X M6 inserts|| |
|Handles:||1on back|| |
|Pole Mount/Cap:||Yes|| |
|Grille:||Custom perforated steel grille|| |
|Colour:||Black, white, scratch resistant paint|| |
|PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS |
|Height:||500 / 19.68 mm/inch|| |
|Width:||300 / 11.81 mm/inch|| |
|Depth:||287 / 11.30 mm/inch|| |
|Net Weight:||13 / 28.66 Kg/Lbs||
The CBR10 is the most compact model in its series. While delivering astonishing power for its size and weight, the CBR10 is ideal for both portable and installed applications.
- Equipped with: 2" tweeter and 10" woofer
- Equipped with Yamaha\'s "Wide Dispersion CD Waveguide Horn“
- Rated power: 700 W (PGM)
- Biamp mode
- Setting for floor monitor
- Lightweight but durable wooden cabinet with high quality polyurea coating
- Stand flange mount for two angles
- Rotatable horn and various U-bracket options (UB-DZR10H/V) for flexible setup and placement
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 315 x 537 (with rubber feet) x 345 mm
- Weight: 14.0 kg
10" Passive Loudspeaker
- 1200 W (Peak), 127 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-10M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting.
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV\'s industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
|MASTER AUDIO SB250 Passive Loudspeaker 2 Way 10" 200Wrms 8 Ohm
- 2-way passive speaker box
- Impedance(Ohm) 8
- Power output 200 W RMS
- ABS box - Woofer 10“, paper cone
- Compression driver,1" titanium diaphragm
- Frequency reponse: 50 - 17KHz (-10dB)
- Sensitivity: 103 dB - Speakon input and output
- Dimension: 472 x 345 x 270 mm