- TOA introduces a new range of ceiling-mounted speakers that have been designed and engineered to overcome limiting factors that have been associated with conventional ceiling-mount speakers. Most noticeable has always been the high-frequency roll-off that resulted from limited speaker dispersion characteristics. TOA’s new ceiling speaker range provides well-balanced audio reproduction without treble attenuation over an expanded listening area thanks to the extra-wide dispersion characteristics that are part of the overall speaker design. Perceived speaker directionality and beaming tendencies are minimized, resulting in a natural, well-balanced sound over a wide area at all levels. Conventional speakers exhibit high frequency roll-off characteristics as the distance between speaker and listener increases. However TOA believes that an ideal ceiling-mounted speaker’s response characteristics should include wide dispersion and non-frequency dependent directionality and this new ceiling speaker series proves that.
- Designed to blend into ceilings with a smooth, low-profile design.
- Extra ease of use and higher cost-effectiveness with the metal “back can” enclosure for the speaker rear.
- Minimal high frequency roll-off allows clear and well-balanced sound reproduction over a wide listening area.
- Quick and easy installation to precisely mount speaker onto ceilings and walls. Rotating front grille also installs quickly and conveniently.
- The Electronic Controller (AC-120) option is required to provide increased control of the F-122C’s speaker response.
|Enclosure||Bass reflex type|
|Rated Input||30W (high impedance)|
|Power Handling Capacity||Continuous pink noise: 60W(8Ω), 30W (16Ω)
Continuous program:120W(8Ω), 60W(16Ω)
|Impedance||(100V Line) 330Ω (30W),1k (10W), 3.3kΩ (3W), 10kΩ (1W)|
|Impedance||(70V Line) 170Ω (30W), 330Ω (15W),1kΩ (5W), 3.3kΩ (1.5W),10kΩ (0.5W)|
|Impedance||(25V Line) 170Ω (3.7W), 330Ω (1.9W), 1kΩ (0.6W), 3.3kΩ (0.2W)|
|Low (Adjustable||16Ω, 8Ω|
|Sound Pressure Level||91dB (1W, 1m)|
|Frequency Response||70 – 20,000Hz (-10dB), 50 – 20,000Hz (-20dB) at installation in 1/2 free sound field (measured by installing the unit in the center of a ceiling.)|
|Speaker Component||High frequency: Balanced dome- type|
|Speaker Component||Low frequency: 12cm cone-type|
|Mounting Hole||ø200(maximum ceiling thickness: 37mm)|
|Input Terminal||Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals (2 input terminals and 2 bridge terminals)|
|Usable Cable||Solid copper wire: ø0.5 – ø1.6mm (equivalent to AWG No. 24 – 14) Stranded copper wire: 0.2 – 2.5mm (equivalent to AWG No. 24 – 14)|
|Finish Enclosure||Steel plate, plating|
|Baffle||Fire-resistant ABS resin (resin material grade; UL-94 V-0 or its equivalent), black|
|Rim||Fire-resistant ABS resin (resin material grade; UL-94 V-0 or its equivalent), white, paint|
|Punched net||Steel plate, white, paint|
|Dimensions||ø230 x 229 (D)mm|
|Weight||3.7kg (including mounting accessories)|
|Ceiling reinforcement ring||1|
|Option Anchor hanging bracket||HY- AH1|
|Back can||HY- BC1|
|Tile bar bridge||HY- TB1|
|Trim ring||HY- TR1|