The Press Patch Box is a special kind of audio signal distributor intended for use at press conferences. It features separate inputs for microphone and line signals (from a mixing console output).
Also available as stereo version (PPB20S)
A high quality input amplifier with a transformer balanced input provides a wide dynamic range. A total of 20 transformer-balanced XLR/m outputs with separate paired driver circuits make it possible to connect up video cameras and other recording equipment.
The nominal output level is +4 dBu at 600 Ω. Channels 19 and 20 have TRS jack sockets for balanced/unbalanced signals and also phono sockets (-10 dBu nominal level).
Where more than 20 outputs are required, additional PPB 20s can be hooked up via a rear BUS IN/OUT socket. Signal monitoring is provided by a 10 LED strip displaying a range of -40 to +10 dB (0 dB in the display = 4 dBu output) and an adjustable headphones amplifier.
The PPB20 has an integral, shielded power supply unit. An extra DC input makes it possible to connect up a (backup) battery power source. A PW4 can provide the necessary backup power supply for two PPB20s.
- Transformer-balanced, 4 XLR/f sockets, with paired front/rear parallel connections for separate microphone/line signals.
- Nominal Input Impedances: Microphones 200 Ω, Line = 5 kΩ
- Max. input levels: microphones = 0 dBu, Line = +20 dBu
- Max. amplification: microphones = +66 dB, Line = +22 dB (constantly adjustable via switch and potentiometer).
- 20 XLR/m, 2x TRS jack, 2x phono, all transformer-balanced and floating with separate ground lift switches at rear
- Nominal output impedances: XLR = 300 Ω, jack and phono = 600 Ω
- Nominal output levels: XLR = +4 dBu/20 dBu max.; jack/phono = -10 dBu, + 6 dBu max
- Headphones output: Stereo jack socket, with mono tip + ring, Designed for use with 8 Ω - 200 Ω headphones (constantly adjustable level).
- 10 LED strips displaying a range of -40 to +10 dB.
- Bus input/output (mono jack)
- Power Supply: 230 VAC or ± 12 V to ± 18 VDC, 15 Watts.
- Housing: 19'', 3 U, approx. 200 mm deep.
|Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro 48-Channel Multifunctional Patch Bay
- Balanced jack sockets 6.3 mm
- Three switchable modes per channel: Normal (normalised), Half Normal (half normalised) and THRU (through-connected)
- Switch on the top of the patch bay for each channel for switching the modes
- Body shape: 19\" / 1 RU
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 45 x 93 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
|Number Of Channels
|Type Of Connector
||19\" / 1U
A stereo version of the PPB20 is also available. Instead of having one microphone and one line input the stereo version has two line inputs.
The first input is split on to the upper row of outputs i.e. on to the odd channels whereas the second line input is split on to the lower row of outputs, i.e. the even channels.
Neutrik NPPA-TT-E56 Bantam Patchbay, 19“, programm able on the front“, high end connections, half normalled, 6x56 pin ELCO plugs, 1 unit
|The DBX PB-48 Point Patchbay. Get your audio gear organised with this high quality patchbay.
The DBX PB-48 features 48 front panel patchpoints and 48 rear panel patchpoints, from 24 user-adjustable board assemblies that can be configured for Half-Normalled or De-Normalled patchbay operation without soldering or cutting wires. The PB-48 is a rugged, noise-free, patchbay designed to serve all your patchbay needs, from providing clear and easy access to your mixer and other studio gear, to reducing the wear and tear on their jacks, to facilitating quick and precise re-routing of devices within your studio setup. PB-48 patchbay jacks accept balanced TRS or unbalanced TS standard audio 1/4 inch plugs.
The main features of the DBX PB-48 include:
- Patch Points: 48 (2 rows of 24)
- Jacks: 1/4 inch phone, balanced or unbalanced, nickel-silver, self-cleaning contacts
- Normalling: Half-normalled or de-normalled (user configurable)
- Chassis Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75 x 19 x 2.6 inches (44mm x 482mm x 68mm)
- Module Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.4 x 0.6 x 2.6 inches (40mm x 18mm x 68mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 lb (1.1 kg)
Connector Type Patch Panel
Signal Type Digital suitability acc. AES/EBU (3.072 Mb/s and 6.144 Mb/s)
Contact resistance 20 mΩ
Dielectric strength 1 kVdc
Frequencyrange DC to > 50 MHz
Insulation resistance > 1 GΩ
Channel separation > 100 dB @ 10 kHz, 600 terminated
> 40 dB @ 6 MHz, 110 terminated
Withdrawal force > 8 N
Lifetime > 5000 mating cycles
Wiring 4 x 50 pole D-Sub
Locking device Retention spring
Contact plating TRIBOR® (0.2 µm AuCo over 2 µm NiP) (Jacks)
Contacts Bronze (CuSn6) (Jacks)
Shell Steel and aluminium
Shell PA 66 blend (Jacks)
Shell plating Black
Front panel AlMgSi0.5 F22
Temperature range -30 °C to +80 °C
Dimensions 482 x 44 mm (19'' x 1U)
Depth 178 mm (7'')
Channels 2 x 48 jacks, half normalled, 4 x 50 pole D-Sub, grounds are tied together